We provide our clients with the best catering experience in Miami. We offer menus for catering weddings & other events. Whether at your home, place of business or with our venue partners, we will make your event a success.
Miami Grill Catering
Our chefs select quality ingredients to ensure the best catering experience. We value creativity, detail, and quality in our preparation process. With our vast culinary background, we can produce a variety of cuisine.
Miami Grill Catering specializes in bringing together all the essential details. It is an honor to be a part of many joyous weddings and toast in the name of love.
BBQ Catering Miami
Miami-Dade and Broward County Parks provide the perfect setting for BBQ catering for a wedding, social or corporate possibility. We want our clients to relax and sit with their family and friends during outdoor gatherings.
Catering for Weddings and Events in Miami
Our professional chefs cook with the freshest ingredients to ensure the best catering service in Miami
Known for impeccable service, taste, and attention to detail, Miami Grill Catering is one of the top caterers in Miami and all of Florida. We take tremendous pride in surpassing our customers’ expectations and treating them like guests in our own homes. An experienced management and culinary team are here to take your vision from dream to delicious reality. Our notable clients include many Miami brides and grooms, celebrities, athletes, corporations, and business leaders. When Catering Miami, our dedicated chefs select the freshest and finest ingredients to ensure the best catering service. Our menus include fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs, and other locally sourced ingredients. Customers find our preparation and presentation as a reflection of our experience, attention to detail, and love for the overall service of catering. We promise to provide the right ingredients to make your wedding, social, or corporate event a recipe for success.
We cater all types of family, corporate events and weddings in Miami
Our delicious and unique menus and our professional service are guaranteed to impress you and your guests at your next catered event. Our reputation and name in Miami catering are only as good as the food and service we provide. We cater corporate events, company picnics, holiday parties, baptisms, baby showers, anniversary parties, and weddings in Miami. We are a flexible catering company, always welcoming custom menu ideas and classic Miami Grill Catering packages such as our corporate BBQ, Parrillada, Mexican Fiesta, or Luau menu. We always provide the best food and service, letting you relax and enjoy your wedding or special event. Our goals are to provide a unique variety of creative menus using fresh and well-prepared ingredients, offer competitive pricing, stay flexible and make your event the most memorable one you’ve ever had!
Some Of Our Most Popular Menus
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 60 Guest Minimum
Aloha Shredded Pork
- There is no better way to say Aloha than with shredded Pork dusted with our signature Luau Rub then slow roasted to perfection and garnished with tropical fruits and herbs. This traditional roast will be the centerpiece of your Pacific Island style Luau. Upgrade to Whole Pig (+$5/pp)
Huli Huli Chicken
- This dish introduces itself with some sweet and some savory with little bit of kick. A Hawaiian original with roots in Honolulu featuring tender grilled boneless chicken thighs tossed in our house made Huli Huli.
Mahi w/Pineapple Salsa
- A beloved big island favorite from the blue waters of the Pacific, our Mahi Fillet is marinated with fresh squeezed ginger and fresh orange juice and soy, grilled onsite, and served with our tangy pinapple Salsa.
Grilled Pineapple Salad (V)
- Grown in the rich volcanic soil and harvested by hand, our grilled pineapples salad is as sweet, tangy and delicious as the day they were picked. Fresh greens, red onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled pineapple tossed in our Hawaiian Papaya Vin. Dressing.
- This is our take on the Slaw that was brought to the islands by Polynesian voyagers. Made with our signature Orange Ginger Aioli and Crispy Wontons. This dish is made with scallions, carrots, mongo, avocado, red onion, red pepper and is sure to have your Belly Dancing.
Hawaiian Cole Slaw(V)
Coconut Curry Fried Rice (V)
- Round out your Polynesian culinary adventure with this Indian inspired Hawaiian Rice dish. Fresh Coconut Milk with carrots and peas dusted with ground curry tossed with long grain rice.
Hawaiian Rolls (V)
- Classic Kings Hawaiian Roll with butter chips.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum
Vacio- Flap Meat Steaks
- The King of the Argentine grill experience and known as the best Steak in Miami. USDA grade A Beef grilled onsite and served with our house made chimichurri. Great Churrasco is a source of pride in Argentinean culture.
Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Known in Argentina as Pollo De La Estancia. BONELESS Chicken THIGHS marinated with fresh citrus, garlic, and olive oil grilled onsite and served with our fresh house made chimichurri.
Traditional Argentine Achuras
- Argentinian food culture brings a delicious assortment of Morcilla, Molleja and, Chorizo Argentino with grilled onions, bell peppers, and fresh herbs guaranteed to please true parrilla mixta lovers.
Grilled Vegetables (V)
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables such as Zuchinni*, Mushrooms*, Asparagus*, and Eggplant* garnished with fresh herbs, a healthy addition that will keep you kicking like Messi.
Ensalada Rusa (V)
- This Potato Salad dish, loaded with peas and carrots was introduced by immigrants in the early 20th century. It is now an adored staple of Argentine cuisine and has earned its way into the heart of Patagonia.
Ensalada Clasica (V)
- Seasonal greens tossed with tomatoes, julienne red onion and bell pepper dancing the Tango with our Tangy Argentine house dressing.
- What better way to soak up Argentine culture than with a piece of its Italian influence? Ahhh, Focaccia Bread!
Ahi Tuna Poke $4
- Each tender morsel of marinated tuna and diced avocado are dressed in vibrant Asian flavors. With its tantalizing freshness, Tuna Poke transports diners to a coastal paradise where the soy, ginger, and sesame harmonize with the texture.
Fish Ceviche $4
- A captivating medley of citrus-infused fish adorned with diced peppers, onions, and cilantro. Each tangy bite holds a zesty symphony of lime and lemon that awakens the senses, while the smooth coconut milk provides a textural delight that leaves the taste buds in awe.
Shrimp Ceviche $4
- An exquisite blend of tender shrimp in a lively citrus marinade. Bursting with ripe tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, and vibrant cilantro with every bite creates a true taste and texture masterpiece.
Shrimp Cocktail $5
- A timeless classic, succulent shrimp with tangy cocktail sauce. Each shrimp exudes a sweet and briny essence, perfectly complemented by the zing of horseradish and the subtle warmth of spices.
Caprese Skewers $3
- A vibrant arrangement of plump cherry tomatoes, creamy mozzarella, and fragrant basil leaves. This culinary, visual delight is topped with balsamic glaze, pesto, and olive oil.
Mexican Elote Shooter $3
- Charred corn's smoky aroma intermingles with the richness of crema, tangy lime juice, queso fresco, culantro, and brined jalapenos. Served elegantly on a petite appetizer spoon, evoking memories of fiestas.
Hummus & Olive Tapenade Crostini $3
- A harmonious duet of Mediterranean delights, where velvety hummus embraces the bold intensity of olive tapenade. Crostini becomes a canvas for the smooth creaminess of the hummus to balance the tapenade notes.
Buffalo Chicken Salad Crostini $3
- Each bite is an irresistible journey through layers of spiciness, creaminess, and freshness, leaving a lingering craving for another delectable mouthful.
Goat Cheese and Sundried Tomato Crostini $3
- Rich and goat cheese and intense sundried tomatoes atop a crisp crostini, where each bite invites indulgence. A luscious creaminess is unveiled, leaving an unforgettable impression of elegance and sophistication.
Crab and Avocado Crostini $5
- The oceanic essence of the succulent crab and the creamy avocado transports diners to serene shores, leaving them longing for another blissful encounter with this exquisite creation.
Bruschetta Crostini $3
- Tomatoes, fragrant basil, and velvety olive oil atop perfectly toasted baguette slices transport the senses to the sun-soaked fields of Tuscany, where the essence of Italy is captured in this exquisite appetizer.
Watermelon Gazpacho $3
- Hints of cucumber, fragrant herbs, and a subtle kick of acidity complete the enchanting experience, leaving a revitalizing and lingering impression of pure culinary artistry.
Mini Media Noche Sandwiches $4
- A bite-sized homage to Cuban culinary heritage transports diners to the vibrant streets of Havana with each delectable mouthful. Ham, roasted pork, tangy pickles, and velvety Swiss cheese are nestled between perfectly pressed slices of sweet and savory bread.
Charcuterie and Cheese Shooter $5
- Prosciutto mingles with the creamy decadence of brie, and the tangy notes of aged cheddar harmonize with the delicate smokiness of salami, leaving the palate enraptured by this miniature masterpiece.
Crudité Shooter $3
- The rich colors of heirloom cherry tomatoes, crisp cucumber spears, and rainbow-hued bell pepper strips entice, while the herbaceous dipping sauce awakens the senses.
- Latin-inspired flavors deliver a smoky and spiced chorizo patty crowned with crispy shoestring potatoes, tangy sauteed onions, and a drizzle of zesty aioli, creating a harmonious fusion of flavors.
Cheeseburger Slider $4
- A timeless classic. With each bite, the succulent patty sizzles with savory perfection while a symphony of melted cheese blankets the meat, melding with the tang of pickles resulting in burger bliss.
Pulled Pork Slider $3
- Tender and succulent BBQ pulled pork, delicately infused with smoky undertones and a signature blend of spices, is nestled on a fluffy brioche bun and crowned with a tangy slaw.
Choripan Crostini $3
- An irresistible fusion of Argentinean flavors, each bite transports diners to the sun-soaked streets of Buenos Aires, where the vibrant energy of Latin America meets the finesse of Mediterranean culinary tradition.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno $4
- The smoky embrace of the bacon intertwines with the fiery kick of jalapeno, while the luscious apricot jam adds a tantalizing layer of fruity sweetness.
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Dates $5
- The velvety sweetness of the dates dances harmoniously with the salty allure of bacon. At the same time, the creamy goat cheese filling provides a delicate surprise, resulting in a luxurious experience.
Bacon Wrapped Maduros $3
- Bacon lovingly embraces the sweet and ripe plantains, while the tangy passionfruit glaze provides a burst of tropical brightness, creating a divine combination of savory and sweet.
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp $5
- Succulent shrimp, nestled in a crispy bacon wrapping, meets the tangy allure of barbecue sauce, forming a symphony of smoky, savory, and slightly sweet flavors that captivate the senses.
Steak Skewers $5
- Robust Churrasco steak is elevated by the vibrant notes of the chimichurri, transporting diners to the vast pampas of Argentina in a tantalizing celebration of culinary prowess.
Chicken Skewer $3
- Pesto's herbaceous harmony elevates the chicken's natural juiciness, creating a culinary masterpiece that evokes the sun-soaked hills of Italy and leaves a lasting impression of Mediterranean elegance.
Lamb Skewers $5
- Each tender bite reveals the juiciness of the lamb, expertly enhanced by the cooling and refreshing embrace of the mint chimichurri, inviting diners on a sensory journey.
Prosciutto and Fig Flatbread $4
- A symphony of flavors, where the salty elegance of prosciutto intertwines with the luscious sweetness of figs, honey, and balsamic on a crispy canvas of grilled artisanal flatbread.
Margherita Flatbread $4
- Showcases the essence of simplicity as the fragrant Basil, ripe tomatoes, and creamy fresh mozzarella harmonize atop a perfectly charred crust, offering a timeless celebration of Italian cuisine.
Mushroom Flatbread $4
- Unveils a woodland medley where earthy mushrooms, caramelized onions, and truffle oil dance on a bed of melted cheese, delivering a captivating blend of rustic flavors and delicate textures.
- The golden allure of this delicate pastry embraces the molten core of cheese, inviting a delightful play of textures and a celebration of Venezuelan culinary artistry.
Yuca Frita $3
- Crispy and irresistible, it tempts with its golden exterior and tender interior, while vibrant cilantro aioli adds a refreshing herbal note, transforming this humble root vegetable into a culinary revelation.
Tostones Rellenos with Ropa Vieja $5
- With its irresistible blend of crispy plantain cups, tender shreds of slow-cooked beef, and a symphony of Latin spices, this appetizer offers a savory journey to the heart of Cuban cuisine.
Tostones Rellenos with Enchilado de Camarones $5
- A captivating fusion of textures and flavors as the golden tostones cradle succulent shrimp drenched in a fiery tomato-based sauce, transporting diners to the vibrant streets of the Caribbean.
Beef Empanadas $3
- This triumph of handheld delights boasts a flaky crust that gives way to a savory filling of perfectly seasoned ground beef, inviting a delectable encounter with traditional Latin American flavors.
Chicken Empanadas $3
- A golden exterior encasing a moist and flavorful chicken filling, where each bite reveals a harmonious blend of herbs, spices, and the comforting allure of homemade goodness.
Coconut Shrimp $4
- Juicy shrimp bathed in a delicate coconut-infused batter, delivering an enchanting blend of tropical sweetness and seafood indulgence. Served with a Sweet and Spicey Glaze.
Mini Crab Cakes $5
- This bite-sized delight offers irresistible flavors as tender lumps of crabmeat are bound together with a perfect balance of herbs and spices, creating a sublime culinary experience.
Marinara Meatball $3
- Capture the essence of Italian comfort food, as the tender meatball, infused with herbs and spices, is nestled on a velvety ricotta and bathed in a rich marinara sauce.
Black Bean Meatballs $4
- A vegetarian delight. Each bite reveals a medley of black beans, aromatic spices, and a hint of smokiness, offering a captivating version of a classic dish that celebrates plant-based ingenuity.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum.
Grilled Sirloin Steaks
- Follow up your champagne toast with this decadent wedding dinner selection proudly grilled on site for your guests.
BBQ Shredded Pork
- Pork Shoulder Roasted until fork tender drizzled with our Bourbon BBQ sauce and presented with roasted cinnamon apples.
Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Boneless chicken breast seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter.
White Cheddar Truffle Mac
- Silky smooth White Cheddar and Truffle Mac made with fresh grated aged white cheddar finished with white truffle oil.
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables such as Zuchinni*, Mushrooms*, Asparagus*, and Eggplant* garnished with fresh herbs.
- Green & purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices tossed in our signature citrus dressing and garnished with green onion.
- Honey Lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh infused with lemon juice and peel.
$90 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 35 guest minimum
- Succulent Florida Spiny Tail Lobster lightly seasoned and grilled on-site with elegant garlic and lemon zest infused drawn butter.
- Tender and Juicy Filet Mignon lightly seasoned with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. We grill your steak on-site and serve it with our house-made mushroom and peppercorn cream sauce.
Grilled Colossal Shrimp
- Fresh from the Ocean and straight onto the grill, we season Jumbo U 8-12 Shrimp with the Florida Keys-inspired spices and served them with our house-made Mango and Pineapple Salsa.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic, and delicious russet mashed potatoes blended with butter, roasted garlic, and heavy cream. Our fluffy mash is made from scratch and is sure to hit the spot.
Grilled Asparagus & Wild Mushroom Platter
- Jumbo grilled asparagus and sauteed wild mushrooms tossed in our house-made lavender seasoning, fresh garlic, olive oil, and beautifully displayed and garnished with fresh herbs.
- Iceberg Lettuce wedges topped with Blue cheese crumbles, chopped hard-boiled egg, diced tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon bits. This fancy loaded salad comes topped with large herb toasted croutons then drizzled with blue cheese dressing.
- Our freshly baked onion rolls are pillowy soft and irresistible. Enjoy this tasty treat served steamed and brushed with butter.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum
- Miami is the fishing capital of the US, so when you choose our MiamiVice Menu you will basque in the best of what the Miami Sun and Sea have to offer. Our Mahi Filet is marinated with fresh squeezed lime and orange juice, grilled onsite, and served with our Zesty Mango Salsa.
- The King of the Miami Grill Catering experience and known as the best Steak in Miami. USDA grade A Beef grilled onsite and served with our house made chimichurri. Great Churrasco is a source of pride in Miami's grilling culture.
Mojo Grilled Chicken
- Mojo, AKA Cuban BBQ Sauce consists of fresh citrus, sour orange, garlic, oregano, and olive oil. A time honored Cuban marinade beloved by Miami locals. Our Mojo Chicken is marinated for 48 hours then grilled over an open flame on site.
- A favorite side of those dish born and raised in Miami. This dish is made with tons of cilantro, olive oil, and garlic. This dish will whisk you away with the Miami breeze.
- Everyone loves these sweet and slowly baked ripe plantains with a touch of tropical spice.
- In Miami, Avocados are used as currency in the neighborhood barter system. An avocado is worth 2 mangos or can be traded stright up for un mamey. This quintessential Miami Vice salad is made with Local Avocado, tomatoes, seasonal greens, chopped Herbs and Miami Vice Vinagrette.
- Soft, sweet and supple, this classic bread is made with coconut milk and pairs perfectly with this Miami Vice Catering Experience.
$55 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 40 guest minimum
Sliced Tomahawk Steak
- Bon Vivant! Live well and eat well. Make a lasting impression at your event with this Primal yet refined cut of beef. A Beef connoisseur’s dream come true. Seared on the grill over an open flame and topped with a garlic herb butter then carved to order. Served with au jus on the side.
Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Thick juicy, these decadent porkchops are grilled on site with our special Pork seasoning then drizzled with Canadian Maple Glaze.
Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Grilled boneless chicken breast, seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter.
Lobster and White Cheddar Mac
- A fundamental dish for the modern Foodie. Grown up mac and white sharp cheddar cheese cooked with MGC lobster sofrito and chopped Caribbean Lobster pieces.
Truffle and Parmesan Potato Mash
- Creamy Yukon gold potatoes whipped with Parmesan-Reggiano cheese while drizzled with white truffle oil and black truffle pieces. This will be a side dish all critics will agree upon.
Tomato Bleu Cheese Salad
- Thick sliced tomato topped with our house made bleu cheese dressing and bleu cheese crumbles.
Sweet Potato Bread
- Our MGC staple Sweet Potato Bread, brushed w/garlic and herb butter.
Our Catering Service Vow
We know how important your big day is to you, and it is our utmost honor to be a part of it. When you hire Miami Grill Catering for your wedding, you get much more than just food and catering. To give you a culinary experience that revolves around love is our vow.
Since 2008, Miami Grill Catering has been putting its heart and soul into serving food and making people smile. The two go hand in hand. Our philosophy is simple. We believe food is love.
We grew up bonding with our families, gathered around the kitchen or at the dinner table, telling stories, sharing laughs, and creating memories to last a lifetime. With this spirit, we put much more than passion into our catering services. We put love into it.
We have a dedicated and attentive team that operates like a family. From our family to yours, we will always put all of our love into your wedding day. Our mission is to do our part to help make your day unforgettable. We strive to witness the happy newlywed couple, friends, and family smiling with a plate of food in their hand, just like the memories we have built over a lifetime of serving and enjoying the most essential ingredient in the world…love. This is our vow!