When catering Miami, our goal is to provide the best full service catering experience to our clients. We offer a variety of menus for catering weddings and other special events. Whether at your home, place of business, or at one of our many venue partners, we look forward to making your event a success.
Miami Grill Catering
Our chefs select the finest quality ingredients to ensure an the best catering experience. We value creativity, attention to detail, and quality control in our preparation process. With our vast culinary experience, we are able to produce a variety of cuisine.
Miami Grill Catering specializes in bringing together all of the essential details of catering an unforgettable Miami Wedding. It is an honor to be a witness in celebration of this joyous occasion and toast in the name of love.
BBQ Catering Miami
Hosting an upscale BBQ Catering event or laid back cookout? Miami-Dade and Broward County Parks provide the perfect setting for a wedding, social or corporate event. We want our clients to be able to relax and sit back with their family and friends during their outdoor gatherings.
Known for impeccable service, taste and attention to detail, Miami Grill Catering is one of the top caterers in all of Miami. We take a great amount of pride in surpassing our customers’ expectations and treating them like a guest in our own home. An experienced management and culinary team are here to take your vision from dream to delicious reality. Our notable clients include many Miami brides and grooms, celebrities, athletes, corporations, and business leaders.
When Catering Miami, our dedicated chefs select the freshest and finest ingredients to ensure the best catering service. Our menus include homegrown fruits, vegetables and herbs, as well as fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Customers find our preparation and presentation as a reflection of our experience, attention to detail and our love for the overall service of catering. We promise to provide you with the right ingredients to make your wedding, social, or corporate event a recipe for success. Our delicious and unique menus, together with our professional service are guaranteed to impress you and your guests at your next catered event.
Our reputation and name in Miami catering is only as good as the food and service we provide. We cater corporate events, company picnics, holiday parties, baptisms, baby showers, anniversary parties and weddings in Miami. We are a flexible catering company, always welcoming custom menu ideas along with classic Miami Grill Catering packages such as our corporate BBQ, Parrillada, Mexican Fiesta or Luau menu. We make every effort to provide the best possible food and service, which lets you relax and enjoy your wedding or special event. Our goals are to provide a unique variety of creative menus using fresh and well-prepared ingredients, to offer competitive pricing, stay flexible and make your next event the most memorable one you’ve ever had!
Some Of Our Most Popular Menus
Aloha Shredded Pork
- There is no better way to say Aloha than with sshredded Pork dusted with our signature Luau Rub then slow roasted to perfection and garnished with tropical fruits and herbs. This traditional roast will be the centerpiece of your Pacific Island style Luau. Upgrade to Whole Pig ($29/pp)
Soy Ginger Orange Chicken
- Although it introduces itself, this dish needs no introduction. A Hawaiian original with roots in China featuring tender grilled chicken tossed in our house made Soy Ginger and orange peel infused glaze
- Created in Japan and given a tropical touch by the Hawaiian people, this dish is sure to make waves at any Luau. Steak marinated in our pineapple and fresh garlic infused Teriyaki sauce then grilled on site
Grilled Pineapple Salad (V)
- Grown in the rich volcanic soil and harvested by hand, our grilled pineapples salad is as sweet, tangy and delicious as the day they were picked. Fresh greens, red onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled pineapple tossed in our Hawaiian Papaya Vin. Dressing.
- A Miami Grill Catering Original. This is our take on the sweet potato which was brought to the islands by Polynesian voyagers. Made with our signature Hawaiian Rub and toasted marshmallow. This dish is sure to have your Belly Dancing
Aloha Sweet Potatoes(V)
Coconut, Carrot and Snap Pea Curry Fried Rice (V)
- Round out your Polynesian culinary adventure with this Indian inspired Hawaiian Rice dish. Fresh Coconut Milk with carrots and snap peas dusted with ground curry tossed with long grain rice.
Hawaiian Rolls (V)
- Classic Kings Hawaiian Roll with butter chips.
Virgin Hibiscus Samoa Punch
- This beautiful evergreen has been cultivated in the Pacific further back than could be recorded so the Samoan people have had a long time to perfect this island treat.
- *Add your favorite rum to make this punch, punch back. We suggest Appleton Estate Spiced Rum.
- The King of the Argentine grill experience and known as the best Churrasco in Miami. USDA grade A Beef grilled onsite then drizzled with our house made chimichurri which originated in Argentina and is a source of pride for the culture
Grilled Chimichurri Chicken
- Known in Argentina as Pollo De La Estancia. Grilled, chicken breast in citrus garlic marinade grilled onsite then drizzled with our fresh house made Argentina chimichurri
Traditional Argentine Meats
- The Spanish influence is evident in the Argentinian food culture with a delicious assortment of morcilla, molleja, Chorizo Argentino, Thin Spiral Sausage with onions and peppers guaranteed to please true parrilla lovers and those looking to pair the perfect food with a beautiful glass of Malbec from Mendoza
- Seasonal greens dancing the Tango with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, Kalamata olives, red onion and red pepper with our Argentine citrus dressing
Grilled Vegetables (V)
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables garnished with fresh herbs, a healthy addition that will keep you kicking like Messi and Maradona
Ensalada Rusa (V)
- Introduced by Russian immigrants in the early 20th century. This Potato Salad dish is now an adored staple of Argentine cuisine and has earned its way into the heart of Patagonia
- What better way to soak up Argentine culture than with a piece of its Italian influence? Ahhh, Focaccia Bread!
- Argentina is heavily influenced by Italian culture, especially when it comes to this refreshing and bold fruit forward beverage. Made with fresh berries and orange juice.
*Campari can be added to make this into the classic Argentinian cocktail.
Grilled Barbacoa Steak
- Steeped in rich culinary history, this ancient grilled steak recipe would be the pride of any Mayan or Aztec celebration. The steak is marinated using Ancho and Guajillo chilies, roasted garlic and traditional Mexican spices.
- From the coastline of the Yucatán Península comes Pork Pibil, the original Carnitas. Marinated for hours in our Citrus Annato marinade and slow roasted to perfection. Pork Pibil is shredded and garnished with fresh Cilantro.
Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
- Boneless Chicken marinated in Tequila Lime adobo then grilled onsite.
- The Poblano Pepper holds a dear place in the hearts and kitchens of the Mexican People. This dish highlights this regional staple which is simply stuffed with corn, sweet onion and Mexican cheese then baked until caramelized.
Spicy Red Rice
- You'll swear you hear the Mariachis in the distance when you taste our Spicy Red Rice. Made with fire roasted tomatoes and adorned with lime wheels, this dish is served alongside black refried beans topped with a dollop of Crema Mexicana.
Ensalada de Berros
- This tangy and refreshing Watercress and Spinach Salad features sliced avocado, sliced mushrooms, wedged tomatoes and bacon, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Charred Corn Tamales
- A favorite food enjoyed during "El Dia de los Muertos" festival. This wrapped cornmeal treat features charred bits of sweet Mexican Corn topped with queso fresco.
Virgin Cadillac Margarita
- Quite possibly the most famous international drink in existence and synonymous with the Mexican culture. Our Virgin Cadillac Margarita is made and garnished with fresh lime and orange juice.
*Make it a true Margarita by substituting the OJ with Grand Marnier and adding your favorite tequila.
Grilled Sirloin Steaks
- Follow up your champagne toast with this decadent wedding dinner selection proudly grilled on site for your guests
BBQ Shredded Pork
- Pork Shoulder Roasted until fork tender drizzled with our Bourbon BBQ sauce and presented with roasted cinnamon apples
Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Boneless chicken breast seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter
White Cheddar Truffle Mac
- Silky smooth White Cheddar and Truffle Mac made with fresh grated aged white cheddar finished with white truffle oil
Charred Brussel Sprouts
- Made with fresh bright green Brussel Sprouts sautéed with sweet cream butter and apple wood smoked bacon
- Green & purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices tossed in our signature citrus dressing and garnished with green onion.
- Honey Lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh infused with lemon juice and peel
- Fresh squeezed lemons are the trick to this time-honored classic BBQ drink. Cools you down in the summer, warms you up in the winter and all in the right places.
Make it official by adding your favorite Gin to make it a Tom Collins.
- Florida Spiny Tail Lobster grilled on site served with garlic and lemon infused drawn butter
- Tender Filet Mignon grilled to order on site. Served with our house-made mushroom and peppercorn cream sauce
- Jumbo U-13/15 shrimp grilled on site and served along-side our house-made Tropical Mango Salsa.
- Iceberg wedge topped with Blue cheese crumbles, blue cheese dressing, chopped egg, chopped tomatoes, apple wood smoked bacon bits and large herb toasted croutons.
Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet potatoes mashed and finished with white truffle oil.
Grilled Asparagus & Wild Mushroom Platter
- Jumbo grilled asparagus and sauteed wild mushrooms beautifully displayed and garnished with fresh herbs.
- Fresh baked onion rolls served warm with butter chips
Get a Quote
Our Catering Service Vow
We know how important your big day is to you and it is our utmost honor to be a part of it. When you hire Miami Grill Catering for your wedding, you’re getting much more than just food and catering service. To give you a culinary experience that revolves around love is our vow.
Since 2008, Miami Grill Catering has been putting its heart and soul into serving food and making people smile. We believe the two go hand in hand. Our philosophy is simple. We believe food is love.
We grew up bonding with our families gathered around the kitchen or at the dinner table telling stories, sharing laughs and creating memories to last a lifetime. It is with this spirit that we put much more than passion into our catering services. We put love into it.
We have a dedicated and attentive team that operates like a family. From our family to yours, we will always put all of our love into your wedding day. It is our mission to do our part to help make your day unforgettable. We strive to witness the happy newlywed couple, friends and family smiling with a plate of food in their hand, just like the memories we have built over a lifetime of serving and enjoying the most important ingredient in the world…love. This is our vow!