When catering Miami, our goal is to provide the best full service catering experience to our clients. We offer a variety of menus for catering weddings and other special events. Whether at your home, place of business, or at one of our many venue partners, we look forward to making your event a success.
Miami Grill Catering
Our chefs select the finest quality ingredients to ensure an the best catering experience. We value creativity, attention to detail, and quality control in our preparation process. With our vast culinary experience, we are able to produce a variety of cuisine.
Miami Grill Catering specializes in bringing together all of the essential details of catering an unforgettable Miami Wedding. It is an honor to be a witness in celebration of this joyous occasion and toast in the name of love.
BBQ Catering Miami
Hosting an upscale BBQ Catering event or laid back cookout? Miami-Dade and Broward County Parks provide the perfect setting for a wedding, social or corporate event. We want our clients to be able to relax and sit back with their family and friends during their outdoor gatherings.
Known for impeccable service, taste and attention to detail, Miami Grill Catering is one of the top caterers in all of Miami. We take a great amount of pride in surpassing our customers’ expectations and treating them like a guest in our own home. An experienced management and culinary team are here to take your vision from dream to delicious reality. Our notable clients include many Miami brides and grooms, celebrities, athletes, corporations, and business leaders.
When Catering Miami, our dedicated chefs select the freshest and finest ingredients to ensure the best catering service. Our menus include homegrown fruits, vegetables and herbs, as well as fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Customers find our preparation and presentation as a reflection of our experience, attention to detail and our love for the overall service of catering. We promise to provide you with the right ingredients to make your wedding, social, or corporate event a recipe for success. Our delicious and unique menus, together with our professional service are guaranteed to impress you and your guests at your next catered event.
Our reputation and name in Miami catering is only as good as the food and service we provide. We cater corporate events, company picnics, holiday parties, baptisms, baby showers, anniversary parties and weddings in Miami. We are a flexible catering company, always welcoming custom menu ideas along with classic Miami Grill Catering packages such as our corporate BBQ, Parrillada, Mexican Fiesta or Luau menu. We make every effort to provide the best possible food and service, which lets you relax and enjoy your wedding or special event. Our goals are to provide a unique variety of creative menus using fresh and well-prepared ingredients, to offer competitive pricing, stay flexible and make your next event the most memorable one you’ve ever had!
Some Of Our Most Popular Menus
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 75 Guest Minimum
Aloha Shredded Pork
- There is no better way to say Aloha than with shredded Pork dusted with our signature Luau Rub then slow roasted to perfection and garnished with tropical fruits and herbs. This traditional roast will be the centerpiece of your Pacific Island style Luau. Upgrade to Whole Pig (+$5/pp).
Huli Huli Chicken
- This dish introduces itself with some sweet and some savory with little bit of kick. A Hawaiian original with roots in Honolulu featuring tender grilled boneless chicken thighs tossed in our house made Huli Huli.
Mahi w/Pineapple Salsa
- A beloved big island favorite from the blue waters of the Pacific, our Mahi Fillet is marinated with fresh squeezed ginger and fresh orange juice and soy, grilled onsite, and served with our tangy pinapple Salsa.
Grilled Pineapple Salad (V)
- Grown in the rich volcanic soil and harvested by hand, our grilled pineapples salad is as sweet, tangy and delicious as the day they were picked. Fresh greens, red onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled pineapple tossed in our Hawaiian Papaya Vin. Dressing.
- This is our take on the Slaw that was brought to the islands by Polynesian voyagers. Made with our signature Orange Ginger Aioli and Crispy Wontons. This dish is made with scallions, carrots, mongo, avocado, red onion, red pepper and is sure to have your Belly Dancing.
Hawaiian Cole Slaw(V)
Coconut Curry Fried Rice (V)
- Round out your Polynesian culinary adventure with this Indian inspired Hawaiian Rice dish. Fresh Coconut Milk with carrots and peas dusted with ground curry tossed with long grain rice.
Hawaiian Rolls (V)
- Classic Kings Hawaiian Roll with butter chips.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 60 guest minimum
Vacio- Flap Meat Steaks
- The King of the Argentine grill experience and known as the best Steak in Miami. USDA grade A Beef grilled onsite and served with our house made chimichurri. Great Churrasco is a source of pride in Argentinean culture.
Grilled Chicken Thighs
- Known in Argentina as Pollo De La Estancia. BONELESS Chicken THIGHS marinated with fresh citrus, garlic, and olive oil grilled onsite and served with our fresh house made chimichurri.
Traditional Argentine Achuras
- Argentinian food culture brings a delicious assortment of Morcilla, Molleja and, Chorizo Argentino with grilled onions, bell peppers, and fresh herbs guaranteed to please true parrilla mixta lovers.
Grilled Vegetables (V)
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables such as Zuchinni*, Mushrooms*, Asparagus*, and Eggplant* garnished with fresh herbs, a healthy addition that will keep you kicking like Messi.
Ensalada Rusa (V)
- This Potato Salad dish, loaded with peas and carrots was introduced by immigrants in the early 20th century. It is now an adored staple of Argentine cuisine and has earned its way into the heart of Patagonia.
Ensalada Clasica (V)
- Seasonal greens tossed with tomatoes, julienne red onion and bell pepper dancing the Tango with our Tangy Argentine house dressing.
- What better way to soak up Argentine culture than with a piece of its Italian influence? Ahhh, Focaccia Bread!
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 60 guest minimum
Grilled Barbacoa Steak
- Steeped in rich culinary history, this ancient grilled steak recipe would be the pride of any Mayan or Aztec celebration. The steak is marinated using Ancho and Guajillo chilies, roasted garlic and traditional Mexican spices.
- From the coastline of the Yucatán Península comes Pork Pibil, the original Carnitas. Marinated for 24 hours in our Citrus Annato marinade and slow roasted to perfection. The pork is then shredded and garnished with fresh Cilantro and lime wheels.
Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
- Boneless chicken breast medallions marinated for 24 hours in Silver Tequila, garlic, fresh squeezed lime juice, and chopped cilantro. Grilled on site and garnished with lime zest.
- This regional staple is the highlight of Mexican cooking. Fire roasted poblano peppers which are stuffed with corn, sweet onion, bell peppers, and long grain rice. Blended with Queso Fresco and Cotija cheese then baked and caramelized to perfection.
Spicy Red Rice
- You'll swear you hear the Mariachis in the distance when you taste our Spicy Red Rice. Made with fire roasted tomatoes and adorned with lime wheels, this dish is served alongside black refried beans topped with a dollop of Crema Mexicana.
Ensalada de Agucate
- This tangy and refreshing Spinach Salad features sliced avocado, sliced mushrooms, and wedged tomatoes drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar.
Grilled Corn Tortillas
- Served with queso fresco, sour cream, refied beans, and chopped cilantro. Sure to be enjoyed by everyone in the Familia.
$90 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 40 guest minimum
- Succulent Florida Spiny Tail Lobster lightly seasoned and grilled on-site with elegant garlic and lemon zest infused drawn butter.
- Tender and Juicy Filet Mignon lightly seasoned with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. We grill your steak on-site and serve it with our house-made mushroom and peppercorn cream sauce.
Grilled Colossal Shrimp
- Fresh from the Ocean and straight onto the grill, we season Jumbo U 8-12 Shrimp with the Florida Keys-inspired spices and served them with our house-made Mango and Pineapple Salsa.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic, and delicious russet mashed potatoes blended with butter, roasted garlic, and heavy cream. Our fluffy mash is made from scratch and is sure to hit the spot.
Grilled Asparagus & Wild Mushroom Platter
- Jumbo grilled asparagus and sauteed wild mushrooms tossed in our house-made lavender seasoning, fresh garlic, olive oil, and beautifully displayed and garnished with fresh herbs.
- Iceberg Lettuce wedges topped with Blue cheese crumbles, chopped hard-boiled egg, diced tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon bits. This fancy loaded salad comes topped with large herb toasted croutons then drizzled with blue cheese dressing.
- Our freshly baked onion rolls are pillowy soft and irresistible. Enjoy this tasty treat served steamed and brushed with butter.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 60 guest minimum.
Grilled Sirloin Steaks
- Follow up your champagne toast with this decadent wedding dinner selection proudly grilled on site for your guests.
BBQ Shredded Pork
- Pork Shoulder Roasted until fork tender drizzled with our Bourbon BBQ sauce and presented with roasted cinnamon apples.
Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Boneless chicken breast seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter.
White Cheddar Truffle Mac
- Silky smooth White Cheddar and Truffle Mac made with fresh grated aged white cheddar finished with white truffle oil.
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables such as Zuchinni*, Mushrooms*, Asparagus*, and Eggplant* garnished with fresh herbs.
- Honey Lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh infused with lemon juice and peel.
Our Catering Service Vow
We know how important your big day is to you and it is our utmost honor to be a part of it. When you hire Miami Grill Catering for your wedding, you’re getting much more than just food and catering service. To give you a culinary experience that revolves around love is our vow.
Since 2008, Miami Grill Catering has been putting its heart and soul into serving food and making people smile. We believe the two go hand in hand. Our philosophy is simple. We believe food is love.
We grew up bonding with our families gathered around the kitchen or at the dinner table telling stories, sharing laughs and creating memories to last a lifetime. It is with this spirit that we put much more than passion into our catering services. We put love into it.
We have a dedicated and attentive team that operates like a family. From our family to yours, we will always put all of our love into your wedding day. It is our mission to do our part to help make your day unforgettable. We strive to witness the happy newlywed couple, friends and family smiling with a plate of food in their hand, just like the memories we have built over a lifetime of serving and enjoying the most important ingredient in the world…love. This is our vow!