Autumn Holiday Menu
Our Autumn Menu, with its bounty of fall-inspired flavors
Feel the crisp, excellent air usher in the change of leaves and our Autumn Menu with its bounty of fall-inspired flavors. This is a time of year when we give thanks to those who fill our lives with love. As the Harvest Moon rises in the sky, our chefs will prepare a Thanksgiving feast for you and your guests.
$30 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
180 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 18% service fee
360 Guest+ - $20 per person + staff & 15% service fee
540 Guest+ - $18 per person + staff & 12% service fee
720 Guest+ - $16 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Thanksgiving Turkey Breast
- Sliced Turkey Breast is topped with a silky homemade gravy and cranberry jam, garnished with fresh Thyme and Orange slices.
Maple Glazed Ham
- Honey-glazed ham is a cured ham coated with a sweet, sticky glaze made from honey, brown sugar, and other spices. It is the centerpiece dish for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- A classic Thanksgiving comforting creamy and smooth side dish.
Mac & Cheese
- A beloved holiday comfort food consisting of cheese sauce made from butter, milk, and shredded cheese.
Greene Bean Casserole
- Green bean casserole topped with crispy fried onions and baked until bubbly. A famous Thanksgiving dish.
Autumn Salad (V)
- A fresh and light salad made with Baby spinach, pickled red onion, savory goat cheese, and candied almond slices w/ raspberry and herb vinaigrette.
Pumpkin Bread (V)
- A sweet and aromatic fall favorite packed with cinnamon, nutmeg, and freshly ground clove. Our famous Pumpkin Bread is the perfect touch for our Autumn Menu.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
SIXTO CHARDONNAY UNCOVERED - Wine Spectator-Washington - "Vibrant and precise, with delicately layered lemon, spicy lees and stony mineral accents that finish with lively acidity. Drink now.." Pair with you favorite meaty fish
RABBIT RANCH PINOT NOIR - Wine Enthusiast -Central Otago, New Zealand - "Cherry in color, this is a soft, autumnal Pinot that's a little earthy, with notes wilted violets, mushrooms...but with plenty of ripe red berries to perk up the funk. The palate has soft edges and is silky and savory…"
THE BRUERY MIDNIGHT AUTUMN MAPLE - California - Belgian Strong Dark Ale. Brewed with 15 lbs. of yams per barrel, this is a different take on the "pumpkin beer" style. Brewed with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla, molasses, and maple syrup, then fermented with a Belgian yeast strain. Bold, spicy and tasty!