Autumn Holiday Menu
Feel the crisp, cool air usher in the change of leaves and our Autumn Menu with its bounty of fall inspired flavors. This is time of year when we give thanks for those that fill our lives with love. As the Harvest Moon rises in the sky, our chefs will prepare a fall feast for you and your guests.
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 20 Guest Minimum
45 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 18% service fee
120 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 15% service fee
240 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 12% service fee
360 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Smoked Turkey Breast
- Sliced Turkey Breast is topped with a silky home-made gravy and garnished with fresh Thyme and Orange slices. Using similar wood smoking methods as Old Florida natives, our turkey is smoked for 8 hours and slow roasted until tender.
Dijon & Dill Grilled Salmon
- Hand cut skin on salmon fillets marinated in dijon mustard minced garlic, and fresh dill. Pan seared, drizzled with a creamy lemon terragon sauce and garnished with fresh citrus and herbs.
Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Pork Tenderloin marinated for 48 hours with a traditional Autumn hebs and spices. Slow roasted then sliced and garnished with fresh herbs, served with a silky apple demi-glace.
Autumn Salad (V)
- A fresh and light salad made with Baby spinach, pickled red onion, savory goat cheese, and candied almond slices w/ raspberry and herb vinaigrette.
Stuffed Poblanos w/Roasted Corn & Cheese (V)
- This regional staple is the highlight of our Autumn Thanksgiving menu. Fire roasted poblano peppers which are stuffed with corn, sweet onion, bell peppers, and long grain rice. Blended with Queso Fresco and Cotija cheese then baked and caramelized to perfection.
Mushroom Rice Pilaf (V)
- Jasmine rice simmered in a rich vegetable broth with fresh garlic, herbs and an assortment of wild mushrooms including portobello, crimini, silver dollar, and oyster mushrooms.
Pumpkin Bread (V)
- A sweet and aeromatic fall favorite packed with cinnamon, nutmeg, and freshly groud clove. Our famous Pumpkin Bread is the perfect touch for our Autumn Menu.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
SIXTO CHARDONNAY UNCOVERED - Wine Spectator-Washington - "Vibrant and precise, with delicately layered lemon, spicy lees and stony mineral accents that finish with lively acidity. Drink now.." Pair with you favorite meaty fish
RABBIT RANCH PINOT NOIR - Wine Enthusiast -Central Otago, New Zealand - "Cherry in color, this is a soft, autumnal Pinot that's a little earthy, with notes wilted violets, mushrooms...but with plenty of ripe red berries to perk up the funk. The palate has soft edges and is silky and savory…"
THE BRUERY MIDNIGHT AUTUMN MAPLE - California - Belgian Strong Dark Ale. Brewed with 15 lbs. of yams per barrel, this is a different take on the "pumpkin beer" style. Brewed with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, vanilla, molasses, and maple syrup, then fermented with a Belgian yeast strain. Bold, spicy and tasty!