Big BBQ Catering Menu
This Big BBQ Catering Menu is reserved for enormous appetites and for those that want a challenge. Inspired by food challenges and how immense BBQ looks on TV competitions, we put this menu together to call out to those that appreciate a lot of something good. This BBQ Menu is by all accounts a feast of megalithic proportions that includes gargantuan turkey legs, Ginormous burgers and humongous dogs. We have retrofitted our fridges and delivery vehicles to accommodate these massive selections. Do you think you can traverse the monolithic beefy terrain and summit Mount BBQ?
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 20 guest minimum
40 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
100 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 15% service fee
200 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 12% service fee
300 Guest+ - $29 per person + staff & 9% service fee
BBQ Barrel 1/2 lb. Burger
- This massive burger is big enough to be your plus one at any event. Flame grilled 1/2 LB burger topped with cheddar and swiss cheese, chopped BBQ brisket, mushrooms, onions, our signature BBQ sauce and crispy sticks
Foot Long Hot Dog
- We will help you to your seat with this one. 12 inch all beef Kosher Franks topped with chopped Jalapéno and bacon then drizzled with tomato jam and topped with huge amounts of crispy onion strings
Colossal Turkey Leg
- Cherry wood smoked turkey right off the grill. This massive turkey leg is served with its own handle and reserved for those with a big appetite.
Big Boy Mac & Cheese
- The Big Boy Mac and Cheese is made with fresh garlic, celery and onion mixed in with way too much cheese, crumbled applewood smoked bacon and chopped brisket
Kettle Cooked Chips (V)
- A great counterweight for your plate.
Citrus Cole Slaw (V)
- Green & purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature MGC citrus dressing, garnished with green onion.
Bourbon Baked Beans
- Savory and sweet kettle baked beans simmered for hours with our signature BBQ seasoning, molasses and premium bourbon
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
SUMMIT PILSENER - Minnesota- Czech Pilsner- Silver Medal GABF 2012. Pours a nice straw-yellow color with some lacing. The aroma is light and grainy with notes of crisp, clean malts and just a touch of hops. The taste is also light and crisp featuring biscuity, grainy malts balanced by bitter hop flavors.
TENET SYRAH THE PUNDIT - James Suckling-Columbia Valley, Washington - "This is a layered and very pretty wine with blackberries, cloves and black peppers. Lavender, too. Medium-bodied, tight and driven-down. Shows depth and beauty..."
FOSS MARAI ROOS BRUT VINO SPUMANTE ROSATO - James Suckling-Veneto, Italy- "A dry rose with light strawberries and pears. Medium to full body, good texture and a creamy finish. Very good indeed. Fun and delicious." Great complement to prosciutto or roasted chicken.