Brazilian Rodizio Catering Menu
Brazil is where multicultural cuisine meets the fertile land of the Amazon
Brazil is the largest country in South America and is a unique place where multicultural cuisine meets the fertile land of the Amazon and its tropical bounty. Best known for Carnival, the largest street festival globally and home to samba dance, the Brazilian Rodizio is king. Brazilian cuisine centers around the Picanha and is accompanied by side dishes influenced by ancient global gastronomy.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
120 Guest+ - $40 per person + staff & 18% service fee
240 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 15% service fee
360 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 12% service fee
480 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- The centerpiece of any Brazilian celebration, rich savory beef grilled onsite and sliced at a chef driven action station. Served with Fresh Brazilian "Vinaigrette”.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- A Brazilian Classic. Slow Roasted Tender Boneless Chicken Breast wrapped in Hickory Smoked Bacon. Served with Fresh Brazilian "Vinaigrette" and garnished with fresh rosemary and thyme.
Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- Pork Tenderloin marinated for 48 hours with a traditional Brazilian dry rub. Slow roasted then sliced and garnished with fresh herbs, served with Brazilian "Vinaigrette".
Arroz de Tomate
- Long grain rice simmered in plum tomatoes to a fluffy texture. Topped with fire roasted tomato and garnished with fresh cilantro. A perfect accompaniment to any rodizio style meat.
Salada de Grao de Bico
- A delicious Portuguese Chickpea Salad with bell pepper, onion, garlic and parsley tossed in olive oil and vinegar. PERFECT for any large gathering.
Hearts of Palm Salad
- Sustainably sourced hearts of palm from deep in the Amazon rain forest. This Brazilian style salad features mixed greens, cucumber, and julienne red onion and bell pepper. Served with our house made Citrus Herb Dressing.
Pao De Queijo
- A classic and ancient recipe dating back to the 1700's. This rustic cheese bread is made with Cassava Flour and a three-cheese blend, you can’t have just one.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
BV NAPA MERLOT- Merlot is the grape of choice in Brazil. We feel that BV makes one of the best “middle of the road” priced merlots. It is a classic Napa Merlot that showcases rich flavors of blackberry, herbs, and dark chocolate. The wine's firm, pleasant acidity balances the upfront fruit well and gives the wine a sound structure.
MIOLO ALISIOS PINOT GRIGIO RIESLING BLEND- Miolo Alisios Pinot Grigio Reisling blend pairs perfectly as our white wine selection for the Brazilian Rodizio Menu and especially with our cheese board selection from our Boards menu section. Country of Origin: Brazil
ERDINGER WEISSBIER- Brazil loves German Hefeweizen. Erdinger is the one we recommend. This is brewed from a traditional recipe using 'fine yeast' in strict accordance with the Bavarian Purity Law. Matured over a four week period. This is a wheat beer for those who love outstanding and unforgettable wheat beer flavor