Miami Brunch Menu
Miami Grill Catering comes to mind when people think of brunch, a really lovely catered Sunday brunch at their homes. Our delicious Brunch menu brings together an excellent combination of fine foods that are perfect for an early to mid-day (or any time of day) meal to enjoy with your family and friends. You can sleep in as long as you want and still eat breakfast foods or you can wake up early, skip breakfast and go straight to lunch. Brunch is also a perfect excuse to day drink. What could be better than a lovely brunch?
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum
120 Guest+ - $40 per person + staff & 18% service fee
240 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 15% service fee
360 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 12% service fee
480 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Omelette Action Station
- Made to order, your guests will be able to customize their own omelette and watch it being made by our chefs. It doesn't get any fresher than this. Brunch Topping station includes: shredded cheddar, onion, peppers, mushrooms, diced ham, tomatoes and spinach. Fried eggs upon request
- Choose from our pancake toppings station which include strawberries, sliced bananas, ricotta cheese, bourbon whip cream, chocolate chips, and orange peel infused Canadian maple syrup
- Breakfast maple sausage, Kielbasa, Italian herb spiral sausage and Spanish chorizo presented on a bed of sautéed onions and peppers
Shrimp and Grits
- Succulent shrimp, fresh from the sea and cooked in a true New Orleans Cajun sofrito. Served over a bed of creamy cheese grits
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- with lemon wedges and basil aioli.
- Plain and Onion Bagels offered with Lox and Cream cheeses
Fruit & Cheese Plate
- Manchego, Brie, Smoked Gouda, Vermont Cheddar, sundried tomato caprese, artisan crackers, berries, grapes, and dried fruit preserves.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
ARMANI PROSECCO - Beverage Dynamics-Valdadige, Italy- "A plush and refreshing Prosecco with an expressive mix of apple blossom, and lemon zest. Ripe and bold fruit combine with savory acidity to give the wine balance, texture and depth."
LAGUNITAS CITRUSINENSIS PALE ALE - California- American Pale Ale- 7.9% ABV. "We took some fresh Sanguinello Blood oranges, juiced 'em, concentrated that juice (without heat) and threw it into a wheatier version of our New Dogtown Pale Ale. The end result? A refreshingly hopped pale-ish ale with a huge citrus burst!"