Cajun Catering Menu
Let the good times roll with our Cajun Catering Menu
Let the good times roll with our Cajun Catering Menu from the land of ancient swamps, bayou alligators, voodoo, and Mardi Gras. Creole and Cajun food is about getting a little more than expected and what people will talk about long after your event. The Bayou is heavily influenced by French culture, among others, and it comes through their unique accents and their food. Everyone you know will show up for this Fais do do (Cajun party), so you won't need to call any of your friends and family to ask... who dat, who dea, where yat?
$35 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
160 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 18% service fee
320 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 15% service fee
480 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 12% service fee
640 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- This Chicken and Sausage Gumbo is our take on the most iconic dishes in Cajun and Creole cuisines. Using the Cajun method, accented with tomatoes to blend in Creole flavor, adding a touch of Italian influence to this multicultural masterpiece by making our Gumbo.
Bayou Grilled Shrimp
- Shrimp marinated in the holy trinity of Cajun cooking; onion, bell peppers, and celery in a French roux and fresh red tomatoes and grilled onsite
Corn Maque Choux
- A traditional Louisiana dish made with sautéed corn, onions, bell peppers, and sometimes other vegetables such as celery or tomatoes, cooked in a creamy sauce made with butter, and cream.
Cajun Pasta Salad
- A spicy and flavorful dish that combines cooked fusilli with various bell peppers, onions, and celery, tossed in a creamy Cajun-inspired dressing made with mayonnaise, sour cream, hot sauce, and Cajun seasoning.
Cajun Red Beans and Rice
- This delicious Bean Stew is a perfect addition to this menu as it brings balance and texture to the Cajun dinner table. Our red beans are made fresh for your event using traditional Creole and Cajun ingredients.
- We have deconstructed this delicious sandwich into a savory salad to pair perfectly with your Bayou menu. We use olive salad, salami, mortadella, Swiss, and provolone cheese seasoned with oregano and garlic in olive oil. We then top this fantastic salad with Muffuletta croutons.
Creole Corn Bread
- Another Bayou classic influenced by the American South. We make a traditional, from-scratch cornbread and blend Creole flavors such as oregano, thyme, Basil, and bay leaf. We then smother the warm cornbread with saw palmetto tree honey.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
Chenin Blanc- James Suckling-Lorie Valley, France - "A fresh and flavorful off-dry white with lemon and tinned pear with some cooked peaches. Medium body.
James Suckling-Rioja, Spain - Astonishing stature and sophistication. Nuances of tobacco and soy sauce as well as ripe plums and a great balance of fruit and precisely crafted dry tannins and a firm, but polished finish."
Abita Amber - Amber is Abita’s most versatile beer for pairing with food. It has been voted "best beer" in numerous New Orleans reader polls and is used frequently in recipes of great Louisiana chefs.