Miami Caribbean Catering Menu
When people think of getting away from it all, the Caribbean is where they want to go for a taste of tropical paradise. The weather is sweet, the food is jamming, and the sun is shining down near the beach. Images of crystal-clear waters lined by sundrenched beaches shaded by coconut trees come to mind when enjoying Caribbean Cuisine. The Caribbean is a true melting pot of cuisine and is influenced by many cultures. At Miami Grill Catering we love the Caribbean and have created this menu to share our island vibes with you and your guests.
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum
100 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
200 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 15% service fee
300 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 12% service fee
400 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- What better way to get into the Island Vibe than with our sweet and spicy Jamaican Jerk Chicken. This Caribbean classic is marinated for 48 hours, grilled onsite and garnished with Fresh Thyme and Orange Slices.
- A beloved island favorite from the warm crystal-clear blue waters of the Caribbean, our Mahi Fillet is marinated with fresh squeezed lime and orange juice, grilled onsite, and served with our Zesty Mango Salsa.
Caribbean Pork Chops
- Inch and a half thick cut Pork Chop marinated in Fresh Mojo, grilled onsite and served with our house made Guava BBQ Sauce. This dish will transport you to a palm tree laden island in the Caribbean.
- An island favorite, this traditional dish is made of creamy whipped Cassava with a touch of Olive Oil and roasted garlic is sure to whisk you away with the island breeze.
- Everyone loves these sweet and slowly baked ripe plantains with a touch of tropical spice.
Grilled Pineapple Salad
- Our grilled pineapple salad is as sweet, tangy and delicious as the day they were picked. Fresh greens, red onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled pineapple served with our Papaya Vin. Dressing.
- Soft, sweet and supple, this classic Caribbean bread is made with coconut milk and pairs perfectly with this Caribbean Catering Experience.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
PONZI PINOT NOIR TAVOLA- This wine for the everyday table is made entirely from Willamette Valley Pinot noir, aged in French oak barrels. "Beautiful aromatics of blackberry, cinnamon stick, dried cranberry and cedar jump from the glass. The mouth is supple with strawberry, balsamic reduction, lavender, thyme and cocoa powder finishing with soft tannins.
SCHMITT SOHNE RIESLING QBA BLUE BOTTLE- Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Germany- This medium bodied Riesling has peach and fine apple aromas, a firm and fruity palate, and crisp acidity that results in a well balanced, easy to drink wine. It is perfect as an aperitif or to complement a wide array of foods.
RED STRIPE- Jamaica Lager- This beer with Jamaican spirit is moderate in body, bitterness, hop aroma and flavor. There's a subtle butterscotch flavor leading to a crisp smooth post-palate sensation.