Cuban Food Catering Miami
Why did we name this Catering Menu Cuban Christmas? Because if mi Mami said she would make all of our favorite Cuban dishes for Christmas, these are the ones we would ask for. Although they are traditionally served separately as main dishes, we present you with what we believe to be the absolute best of what the Miami Cuban food catering kitchen has to offer and what has brought Cuban Food Catering from Miami to the world stage on one menu. It's beginning to look a lot like Cuban Christmas isn't it?
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum
100 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
200 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 15% service fee
300 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 12% service fee
400 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Cuban style Oxtail Stew slow cooked until fork tender with, sautéed onions, bell peppers, garlic and deglazed with dry white and red wine. We bring this dish to life with our Cuban Abuelita's secret sazon.
Enchilado de Mariscos
- A Cuban Creole seafood dish made with tender stewed shrimp, fish, and scallops. Cooked in our house made tomato, onion, pepper and garlic sofrito and garnished with fresh chopped cilantro..
Paleta de Lechon Asado
- Citrus and garlic infused pork shoulder marinated for 48 hours, slow roasted in our ovens and garnished with fresh sliced Citrus and onion wheels. This classic dish is the cornerstone of all Cuban Christmas celebrations.
- Black Beans made with fresh peppers, onions, garlic, bay leaves and everyone's favorite: bacon. The earthy flavors of this Cuban Classic is the perfect compliments every bit of this menu. Can be made vegetarian upon request.
- Fluffy and steamy Cuban syle white rice. Go traditional and pour some black beans over it or get creative and soak up some delicious stew. Either way you choose to enjoy this delicious, Cuban Food Catering staple, you can never go wrong
- Everyone loves these sweet and slowly baked ripe plantains with a touch of tropical spice.
- Galletas (Cuban Crackers) add texture to the traditional Cuban dinner plate but also perform a task along with rice that is vital to the Cuban culinary experience. You can use them to scoop your food like an edible spoon.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
MACCHIA ZINFANDEL MISCHIEVOUS LODI - Lodi, CA- This old vine Zinfandel is a blend of five different old vine vineyards, resulting in a classic fruit-forward wine that is the centerpiece of all great Lodi wines. The rich, ripe berry flavors are highlighted with a subtle hint of soft vanilla-oak.
FROG'S LEAP SAUVIGNON BLANC - Rutherford, Napa, CA- This wine sees no oak and made in a fresh friendly style. It has a lovely grapefruit nose, hinting at citrus and fig nuances. It is wonderfully full and round in the mouth with crispness, great acidity and good balance. Organically Farmed.
HATUEY BEER - still in circulation in Cuba where it can be found in bars along the beach as well as around town. It has a medium bodied brew and a sweet taste which makes it easy to drink.