Cuban Corporate Dropoff Menu
$400 +Delivery Charge based on distance + tax
Feeds 20-24 people
Orders must be placed with 48 hour notice
- A Cuban Classic. Ropa Vieja, which is Spanish for “Old Clothes”. Originating in the Canary Islands and perfected in Cuba, our version stays true to the original. Braised, shredded beef that is slow cooked for hours with our Cuban sofrito and fresh tomato.
Mojo Grilled Chicken
- Mojo Chicken breast marinated for 24 hours in Mojo, AKA Cuban BBQ Sauce. Grilled fresh over an open flame and served with grilled onions and lime wheels.
- Seasonal greens with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion and red pepper with our house made citrus dressing.
- The name “Moros y Chrisianos” literally translates into “Moors and Christians”. In this dish, the black beans represent the Moors while the white rice represents the Spanish. The dish commemorates the Reconquiesta, a ling period of battle between the Moors and Spaniards representing how the groups came to live together in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Soft, sweet plantains dusted with cinnamon and a touch of tropical spice
Sweet Potato Bread
- Know in Miami as "Pan de Boniato"
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Corporate Cuban Drop Off Menu