Cuban Gourmet Catering Miami
All of the gourmet Cuban dishes we could ask for in one menu
Why did we name this Catering Menu Cuban Gourmet? Because if mi Mami said she would make all of our favorite gourmet Cuban dishes, these are the ones we would ask for. Although they are traditionally served separately as main dishes, we present you with what we believe to be the absolute best of what the Miami Cuban food catering kitchen offers and what has brought Cuban Food Catering from Miami to the world stage on one menu. Is it beginning to look a lot like gourmet Cuban food.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
120 Guest+ - $40 per person + staff & 18% service fee
240 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 15% service fee
360 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 12% service fee
480 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Cuban style Oxtail Stew slow cooked until fork tender with sautéed onions, bell peppers, and garlic, and deglazed with dry white and red wine. We bring this dish to life with our Cuban Abuelita's secret season.
Enchilado de Camarones
- A Cuban Creole seafood dish made with tender stewed shrimp. Cooked in our house-made tomato, onion, pepper, and garlic sofrito and garnished with fresh chopped cilantro.
Paleta de Lechon Asado
- Citrus and garlic-infused pork marinated for 48 hours, slow roasted in our ovens, and garnished with freshly sliced Citrus and onion wheels. This classic dish is the cornerstone of all Cuban celebrations.
Frijoles Negros y Arroz Blaco
- Black Beans are made with fresh peppers, onions, garlic, bay leaves, and everyone's favorite: bacon. Go traditional and pour beans over some fluffy white rice.
- Everyone loves these sweet and slowly baked ripe plantains with a touch of tropical spice.
Ensalada de Aguacate/span>
- Seasonal greens mixed with Avocado, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red pimento, olives, and red onion with Cilantro Lime Vin.
- The smoothness of Pan Cubano can be found almost nowhere else but Miami due to the Cuban exile community.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
MACCHIA ZINFANDEL MISCHIEVOUS LODI - Lodi, CA- This old vine Zinfandel is a blend of five different old vine vineyards, resulting in a classic fruit-forward wine that is the centerpiece of all great Lodi wines. The rich, ripe berry flavors are highlighted with a subtle hint of soft vanilla-oak.
FROG'S LEAP SAUVIGNON BLANC - Rutherford, Napa, CA- This wine sees no oak and made in a fresh friendly style. It has a lovely grapefruit nose, hinting at citrus and fig nuances. It is wonderfully full and round in the mouth with crispness, great acidity and good balance. Organically Farmed.
HATUEY BEER - still in circulation in Cuba where it can be found in bars along the beach as well as around town. It has a medium bodied brew and a sweet taste which makes it easy to drink.