50's Diner Catering Menu
This menu commemorates the 50's Diner, a symbol of American optimism
This menu commemorates the 50's Diner, a symbol of American optimism. The place where teenagers meet after school, and as an essential part of a date, patrons would visit after a night of dancing in local nightclubs, where anyone can eat after a long day or night of work. The 24-hour Diner restaurant experience has become synonymous with meeting up with friends anytime day or night for a bite of decadent food while sharing conversations and laughter. We take you back to the great Miami Diners that dotted the landscape and brought delicious selections to generations here in Miami and its beaches.
$35 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
160 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 18% service fee
320 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 15% service fee
480 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 12% service fee
640 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Happy Days are here again with this Classic American Diner favorite. Our upscale Diner meatloaf is made with ground chuck and our house-made seasoned breadcrumbs. We then bake and glaze with our house-made Bourbon BBQ sauce.
Roast Turkey and Gravy
- Sliced Turkey Breast is topped with a silky homemade gravy and garnished with fresh Thyme and Orange slices.
Boneless Pork Chops
- You can tell by how these thick and juicy pork chops taste; that top-notch chefs create our house seasoning and maple glaze with no time to talk.
- Creamy, rustic, and delicious russet mashed potatoes mashed and blended with sweet cream buttermilk served poodle skirt fluffy and topped with savory gravy.
- The perfect accompaniment to this Classic American Diner Menu. Sautéed carrots, peas, cauliflower, and broccoli in sweet cream butter and sprinkled with Kosher Salt.
- A traditional Cobb salad with applewood-smoked bacon, avocado, chopped eggs, crumbled Gorgonzola, and baby spinach drizzled with Buttermilk Ranch.
- Who doesn't love a dinner roll to go along with their meal? We know we do! These irresistible dinner rolls are fluffy, buttery, and sweet for a delicious flavor.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.