Down Under Catering Menu
Our Down Under Catering Menu was designed to bring Australia to your special event
$55 per person plus staff & 20% service fee/h3>
100 Guest+ - $50 per person + staff & 18% service fee
200 Guest+ - $45 per person + staff & 15% service fee
300 Guest+ - $43 per person + staff & 12% service fee
400 Guest+ - $41 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Jumbo Grilled Shrimp
- Garlic and white wine soaked Jumbo Shrimp dusted with our Aussie house spice blend, then grilled onsite and drizzled with our signature BBQ sauce. Go ahead say it, you know you want to.
Rib Eye Roast Carving Station
- Prime Rib Roast, juicy, tender and rich in flavor. Our Prime Rib Roast is sure to please even the most seasoned veteran of this beautifully marbled steakhouse classic. Roasted for hours on a bed of kosher rock salt, carved to order served with its own au jus and creamy horseradish sauce.
Grilled Rack of Lamb
- Imported Austrlian Rack of Lamb, grill onsite and served from a carving station w/ Mint Jelly
Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Yukon gold potatoes whipped with Parmesan-Reggiano cheese. This will be a side dish all critics will agree upon
- Beautiful arrangement of grilled seasonal vegetables such as Zucchini*, Mushrooms*, Asparagus*, and Eggplant* garnished with fresh herbs, a healthy addition that will keep you jumping like a Roo
- Green and purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature Miami Grill Catering Citrus Dressing garnished with green onion.
Aussie Damper Bread
- Damper is a traditional and iconic Australian soda bread, historically prepared by swagmen, drovers, stockmen and other travelers.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.