Florida Farm House Catering Menu
Florida Farmhouse cuisine is as local as the farmers that call Florida home. Our Florida Farmhouse Menu is a collection of our favorite dishes from the yield found in the Sunshine State. Our Florida Farmhouse Catering menu will take you touring through Florida from Homestead to Tallahassee. This delicious food will make you feel at home as you hear the farm animals in the background. The Roosters will call out cock-a-doodle-doo for this menu, and your guests will achieve a true sense of Florida Sunshine bliss.
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 60 Guest Minimum
150 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
300 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 15% service fee
450 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 12% service fee
600 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Country Style Ribs
- Enjoy the meatiest cut of Pork Rib as part of our Florida Farmhouse menu. Brined for 24 hours, then dry rubbed in a southern style spice blend, grilled onsite, and garnished with fresh herbs and orange slices.
- One of chefs' favorite dishes. Farmhouse Chicken, hand dipped in seasoned buttermilk, breaded then fried onsite to a crispy golden brown and served with buttermilk ranch and orange blossom honey mustard.
Baked BBQ Brisket
- A true Farmhouse classic. Sliced and served with our signature Smokehouse Sauce
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet mashed potatoes blended with butter, roasted garlic, and heavy cream. Our fluffy mash is made from scratch and is sure to hit the spot.
Honey Ginger Carrots
- The perfect accompaniment to this Florida Farmhouse Menu. Sautéed carrots in sweet cream butter and sprinkled with Kosher Salt
Tomato Cucumber and Chickpea Salad
- A light and refreshing salad featuring Roma tomatoes, Chickpeas, Cucumber, sweet onion, and tri colored Florida peppers, olive oil, fresh garlic, lemon juice and zest .
Honey Jalapeno Cornbread
- Freshly baked golden brown and delicious Corn Bread infused with honey lemon and jalapeno. The perfect blend of sweet heat any farm house feast should have.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
FUNKY BUDDAH MAPLE BACON PORTER - Florida - Maple Bacon Coffee Porter emerges with unforgettable aromas of rich maple and freshly roasted coffee. On the palate, luscious layers of sticky syrup are followed by waves of creamy espresso and subtle smoky, saltiness of bacon.