Florida Farm House Catering Menu
Florida Farmhouse cuisine is as local as the farmers that call the state of Florida home. Our Florida Farmhouse Menu is a collection of our favorite dishes from the yeild found in the Sunshine Stae. Our Florida Farmhouse Catering menu will take you on a tour through Florida and from Homestead to Tallahasee. This delicious food will make you feel at home it as you hear the farm animals in the background. The Roosters will call out cockadoodledoo for this menu and your guests will achieve a true sense of Florida Sunshine bliss.
$35 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 25 Guest Minimum
50 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 18% service fee
140 Guest+ - $24 per person + staff & 15% service fee
280 Guest+ - $22 per person + staff & 12% service fee
420 Guest+ - $20 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Country Style Ribs
- Enjoy the meatiest cut of Pork Rib as part of our Florida Farmhouse menu. Brined for 24 hours, then dry rubbed in a southern style spice blend, grilled onsite, and garnished with fresh herbs and orange slices.
- One of chefs' favorite dishes. Farmhouse Chicken, hand dipped in seasoned buttermilk, breaded then fried onsite to a crispy golden brown and served with buttermilk ranch and orange blossom honey mustard.
- A true Farmhouse classic. Melt in your mouth brisket smoked with oak and applewood for 12 hours. Sliced and served with our signature Smokehouse Sauce.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet mashed potatoes blended with butter, roasted garlic, and heavy cream. Our fluffy mash is made from scratch and is sure to hit the spot.
Sauteed Snap Peas and Carrots
- The perfect accompaniment to this Florida Farmhouse Menu. Sautéed carrots and Local Snap Peas in sweet cream butter and sprinkled with Kosher Salt.
Tomato Cucumber and Chickpea Salad
- A light and refreshing salad featuring Roma tomatoes, Chickpeas, Cucumber, sweet onion, and tri colored Florida peppers, olive oil, fresh garlic, lemon juice and zest .
Honey Jalapeno Cornbread
- Freshly baked golden brown and delicious Corn Bread infused with honey lemon and jalapeno. The perfect blend of sweet heat any farm house feast should have.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
FUNKY BUDDAH MAPLE BACON PORTER - Florida - Maple Bacon Coffee Porter emerges with unforgettable aromas of rich maple and freshly roasted coffee. On the palate, luscious layers of sticky syrup are followed by waves of creamy espresso and subtle smoky, saltiness of bacon.