Florida Keys Catering Menu
When you choose our Florida Keys Catering Menu you will basque in the best of what the Florida Keys Sun and Sea have to offer. We embrace our locally sourced seafood and offer you and your guests what is known to be some of the best seafood in the world. Our culinary team is proud to offer this delicious, local menu and also takes extra pride in its preparation. We are proud to live the Salty Life. When you are down in the Conch Republic there is very little else that can match the aroma of the salty sea air and celebrations. Welcome to The Florida Keys
$58 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 15 Guest Minimum
35 Guest+ - $50 per person + staff & 18% service charge
70 Guest+ - $48 per person + staff & 15% service charge
140 Guest+ - $46 per person + staff & 12% service charge
210 Guest+ - $44 per person + staff & 9% service charge
Whole Red Snapper Carving Station
- Fresh, locally sourced whole snapper marinated for 24 hours in fresh citrus, chopped garlic and a blend of herbs and spices then grilled whole on site. The Old Florida Mangroves is where saltwater and fresh water meet and where snapper lives until it's time to swim out to the big blue sea, then onto your plate.
Grilled Colossal Shrimp
- Fresh from the Ocean and straight onto the grill, we season Jumbo U 8-12 Shrimp with Florida Keys inspired seasonings and served them with our house made Mango and Pineapple Salsa.
Flat Iron Steak
- USDA Grade A choice beef, also known as top blade steak. The flatiron steak is tender, well marbled and flavorful. 6oz. cuts are marinated simply in kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper and grilled onsite for your enjoyment.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic and delicious russet mashed potatoes blended with butter, roasted garlic, and heavy cream. Our fluffy mash is made from scratch and is sure to hit the spot.
Florida Keys Slaw
- Thinly shaved Green and purple cabbage, shredded carrot, julienned red peppers and onions topped with sliced almonds, orange segments and zest in our signature Miami Grill Catering Citrus Dressing garnished with green onion.
- From the turquoise shores where your toes meet the sand, this quintessential Florida Keys salad is made with fresh Conch, chopped Herbs and fresh squeezed Florida Key lime juice.
- Soft, sweet and supple, this classic Caribbean bread is made with coconut milk and pairs perfectly with this FLorida Keys Catering Experience
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
ISLAMORADA SANDBAR SUNDAY Florida- American Wheat Ale- "The perfect beer for a sun day in the keys, or any other day or place. Pairs well with salad, seafood and chicken."
JADOT BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR, Wine Spectator-Bourgogne, France-"Infused with graphite and cherry aromas and flavors, this Pinot Noir is expressive, and silky, with a good underlying structure for balance and composition.
LA CREMA CHARDONAY RUSSINA RIVER Wine Spectator-Russian River Valley, CA- "Pure and lively, offering flavors of lemon meringue, green apple, honeydew and spice. Though rich and dense, this is also elegant. The vibrancy keeps the flavors dancing".