Hawaiian Luau Menu
Volcanos gave birth to the paradise of fire that is the Hawaiian Islands
Volcanos gave birth to the paradise of fire that is the Hawaiian Islands. This impressive Polynesian menu accurately represents how the Hawaiian Luau table is set under thatched tikis dotting the islands. From grass skirts worn by traditional hula dancers to the coconut and its many uses, to banana leaves used for cooking and as plates for their feast, the Hawaiian people are masters of incorporating the natural landscape into their daily lives. Hawaii is Influenced by the Japanese and Samoan cultures, who have embraced and infused their cuisines with the tropical bounty found on the volcanic soils of the Pacific island chain. You can thank the Tiki God's, "You're Welcome."
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
150 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
300 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 15% service fee
450 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 12% service fee
600 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Aloha Shredded Pork
- There is no better way to say Aloha than with shredded Pork dusted with our signature Luau Rub then slow roasted to perfection and garnished with tropical fruits and herbs. This traditional roast will be the centerpiece of your Pacific Island style Luau. Upgrade to Whole Pig (+$5/pp)
Huli Huli Chicken
- This dish introduces itself with some sweet and some savory with little bit of kick. A Hawaiian original with roots in Honolulu featuring tender grilled boneless chicken thighs tossed in our house made Huli Huli
Mahi w/Pineapple Salsa
- A beloved big island favorite from the blue waters of the Pacific, our Mahi Fillet is marinated with fresh squeezed ginger and fresh orange juice and soy, grilled onsite, and served with our tangy pinapple Salsa.
Grilled Pineapple Salad (V)
- Grown in the rich volcanic soil and harvested by hand, our grilled pineapples salad is as sweet, tangy and delicious as the day they were picked. Fresh greens, red onion, tomato, cucumber and grilled pineapple tossed in our Hawaiian Papaya Vin. Dressing.
Hawaiian Cole Slaw(V)
- This is our take on the Slaw that was brought to the islands by Polynesian voyagers. Made with our signature Orange Ginger Aioli and Crispy Wontons. This dish is made with scallions, carrots, mongo, avocado, red onion, red pepper and is sure to have your Belly Dancing
Coconut Curry Fried Rice (V)
- Round out your Polynesian culinary adventure with this Indian inspired Hawaiian Rice dish. Fresh Coconut Milk with carrots and peas dusted with ground curry tossed with long grain rice.
Hawaiian Rolls (V)
- Classic Kings Hawaiian Roll with butter chips.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.