Japanese Steakhouse Hibachi Menu
Our Japanese Steakhouse Catering Menu brings Hibachi to your special event
Our Japanese Steakhouse Catering Menu was designed to bring the art of the Hibachi to your special event. A Miami Japanese Steakhouse Hibachi Catering party is the perfect occasion for those looking to celebrate milestone celebrations from engagements, family reunions, birthdays, and anniversaries. We believe its popularity is due to the delicious and aromatic flavors from the teppanyaki grill and how we all gather around it together and enjoy a Japanese Steakhouse Hibachi. We share a genuine and intimate sense of hospitality with our guests that is at its peak when we cook hibachi.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
120 Guest+ - $40 per person + staff & 18% service fee
240 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 15% service fee
360 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 12% service fee
480 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Delicious, beautifully marbled New York Strip seared to perfection on our teppanyaki grill. Sliced and served on site for you and your guests. Served with our house made, Japanese inspired Sesame Steak Sauce
- Lightly marinated in Mirin, Soy Sauce, and Sesame Oil, our tender seared chicken is finished simply with Sesame Seeds, Kosher Salt and black pepper. Served with our house made Yum Yum Sauce
- Fresh from the sea and straight onto the hot iron, we season Jumbo 16/20Shrimp with Japanese inspired seasonings. Seared with charred white sesame oil. Served with our house made Orange Ginger Glaze
- Rice is what binds all food and is a true representation of the fundamentals of what makes Asian food loved all over the world. Ours is made with egg, fresh green onion, snap peas blended with pillowy long grain rice all seared on the hot iron with sesame oil and soy sauce. The perfect vessel for mixing your meats and sauces.
- And now, to brings the Japanaese Steakhouse experience to an authentic finish, we present our Asian Stir Fry to the screaming hot teppanyaki. We hot sear snow peas, broccoli, baby corn, mushrooms and carrots with our Asian seasoning blend and sesame oil. Served hot, glistening and tender.
Iceberg Salad With Ginger Dresssing
- Fresh and crips iceberg lettuce and thinly sliced carrot and radish. You and your guests will have the option of topping this refreshing selection with Our ginger dressing.
- Our contribution to what we would want to enjoy in an Asian bread basket if their were such a thing. Golden brown vegetable Dumplings served with a sweet and sour dipping sauce.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.