High End BBQ Catering Menu
This mouthwatering high end menu is beautifully displayed
$55 per person plus staff & 20% service fee/h3>
100 Guest+ - $50 per person + staff & 18% service fee
200 Guest+ - $45 per person + staff & 15% service fee
300 Guest+ - $43 per person + staff & 12% service fee
400 Guest+ - $41 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Rack of Lamb
- Served from Carving Station w/ Mint Jelly
- Grilled Beef Loin served from carving station
Grilled Chicken Breast
- Grilled boneless chicken breast, seasoned in our house marinade. w/ mango salsa.
Mac & Cheese
- Grown up mac and cheese with fresh garlic and onion, mixed in with way too much cheese.
Mashed Potato (V)
- Wonderfully whipped with melted butter, parmesan and truffle oil.
Citrus Cole Slaw (V)
- Green & purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices in our signature citrus dressing, topped with green onion.
- Homemade, semi-sweet cornbread, brushed w/garlic & herb butter.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
MONTES CARMENERE PURPLE ANGEL, 2013 - James Suckling - Colchagua Valley, Chile-"The transparency is incredible to this year of Purple Angel. Aromatic and bright with blueberry, fresh herbs and spice. Full body, silky and perfectly polished tannins. Fabulous length and layers. Superb.”
HAGEN'S RESERVE CABERNET - Beverage Dynamics-Napa Valley, California - "This stunning cabernet is a packed with power and elegance, with notes of raspberry and dark cherry, all held up with tannic backbone..." Try pairing this wine with beef and venison.
BARNETT CHARDONNAY SANGIACOMO - Wine Enthusiast - Carneros, Sonoma, CA - "This is by no means a shy wine and yet it is deceptively subtle at first, offering fresh lemon and tangerine aromas behind a first whiff of jasmine. With a complexity of briny sea breeze subtlety, it ventures into caramel and oaky nutmeg, remaining balanced…"
WYCHWOOD HOBGOBLIN - England - English Brown Ale - Copper red colored Hobgoblin is a powerful, full-bodied, well balanced brew. It is strong in roasted malt with a moderate hoppy bitterness and slight fruity character that lasts through to the end.