Mexican Catering Menu
a magical and unique selection of what the Mexican Dinner table has to offer
We dove deep into the heart of the Yucatan peninsula to bring you a magical and authentic yet unique selection of the best of what the Mexican Dinner table has to offer. What else would we expect from a culture that celebrates The Day of The Dead, a holiday honoring the people who came before them, a family that handed down ancient family recipes that use spicy peppers and the smooth agave spirit. There is more to a Mexican Fiesta than well-dressed Mariachis, unique street festivals, and a trip to Cancun; most importantly, the food binds it all together. We don’t simply prepare a take on Mexican food based on tacos and burritos. Mexican food is world-famous for a reason, and we got to the root of it all. We have changed our ways, so you will now love us more than ever; “de Los pies a la Cabeza.”
$35 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
160 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 18% service fee
320 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 15% service fee
480 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 12% service fee
640 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Marinated for 24 hours in Citrus Annato and slow-roasted to perfection. The tender and juicy pork is shredded and garnished with fresh cilantro and lime wheels, transporting you to the coastal beauty of Yucatán.
Tequila Lime Grilled Chicken
- Boneless chicken breast marinated for 24 hours in Tequila, fresh garlic, lime juice, and chopped cilantro, then grilled to perfection on site. This dish packs a flavorful punch that will leave your taste buds singing.
Bean & Elote Salad
- Our Bean & Street Corn Salad is a delicious, hearty side dish that perfectly complements our entrees. Bursting with flavor, this dish features fresh beans, sweet corn, and a blend of traditional Mexican spices.
Spicy Red Rice
- Spicy Red Rice is a crowd pleaser, made with a fire-roasted tomato and chili pepper sofrito, served with refried beans, and topped with queso fresco. This dish is sure to be a hit with spice lovers.
Ensalada de Aguacate
- This tangy and refreshing Spinach Salad features sliced avocado, sliced mushrooms, and wedged tomatoes drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar. It's the perfect complement to any meal.
Guacamole & Salsa with Tortilla Chips
- The combination of spices gives these dishes unbelievable flavor. The perfectly measured ingredients make these recipes stand out, providing you with the most flavorful, well-balanced guacamole and salsa ever.
Mexican Corn Bread
- Our fluffy and delicious Mexican Jalapeno Corn Bread. Not only is it bursting with jalapenos, but cheddar cheese as well. This delectable bread is sure to be enjoyed by everyone in the Familia.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
VALMINOR ALBARINO - Wine Enthusiast - Rias Baixas, Spain - "Dry aromas of pithy citrus fruits come with a hint of fresh-cut grass. This feels steely and pure, with flavors of citrus fruits, nectarine and green apple. A racy finish offers tropical fruit flavors.
CHRONIC CELLARS PURPLE PARADISE - Wine Enthusiast -California - "Vibrant fruit tones of strawberry, cranberry, black raspberry and mulberry mix with exotic vanilla and clove on the nose. Juicy and fresh flavors of pine-smoked blackberries give a peat-like character to the palate."
MODELO ESPECIAL - This beer is called "Especial" because it has a more full-bodied flavor than other Mexican lagers. It is suggested that you even skip the lime with this one. A great brew for south-of-the-border cuisine. Drink it ice cold.
DAY OF THE DEAD IPA - Mexico- American India Pale Ale. Pours a bright copper/bronze color. This IPA is perfectly balanced between a smooth & delicate sweetness with just the right amount of bitterness. The aroma is flooded with vibrant, floral hops!