Miami Vice Catering Menu
Our Miami Vice Menu is a Culinary Crossroad of Flavors
Miami is a unique city, a culinary crossroads of people and flavors worldwide. Our local cuisine has been heavily influenced by Latin and Caribbean cultures and has produced food combinations that only come together in one place, Miami, Vice City. We are proud to present you with our Miami Vice Catering Menu. This menu was created with items that best represent each Latin and Caribbean culture contributing to making Miami the Vice City.
$45 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
120 Guest+ - $40 per person + staff & 18% service fee
240 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 15% service fee
360 Guest+ - $33 per person + staff & 12% service fee
480 Guest+ - $31 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Miami is the fishing capital of the US, so when you choose our MiamiVice Menu you will basque in the best of what the Miami Sun and Sea have to offer. Our Mahi Filet is marinated with fresh squeezed lime and orange juice, grilled onsite, and served with our Zesty Mango Salsa.
- The King of the Miami Grill Catering experience and known as the best Steak in Miami. USDA grade A Beef grilled onsite and served with our house made chimichurri. Great Churrasco is a source of pride in Miami's grilling culture.
Mojo Grilled Chicken
- Mojo, AKA Cuban BBQ Sauce consists of fresh citrus, sour orange, garlic, oregano, and olive oil. A time honored Cuban marinade beloved by Miami locals. Our Mojo Chicken is marinated for 48 hours then grilled over an open flame on site.
- A favorite side of those dish born and raised in Miami. This dish is made with tons of cilantro, olive oil, and garlic. This dish will whisk you away with the Miami breeze.
- Everyone loves these sweet and slowly baked ripe plantains with a touch of tropical spice.
- In Miami, Avocados are used as currency in the neighborhood barter system. An avocado is worth 2 mangos or can be traded stright up for un mamey. This quintessential Miami Vice salad is made with Local Avocado, tomatoes, seasonal greens, chopped Herbs and Miami Vice Vinagrette.
- Soft, sweet and supple, this classic bread is made with coconut milk and pairs perfectly with this Miami Vice Catering Experience
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
WYNWOOD LA RUBIA Florida- American Blonde Ale- "Brewed using a combination of German Pilsner Malts, British Crystal Malts, Czech Saaz Hops and German Ale Yeast. Delivers crisp bitterness with slightly bready, sweet flavor. Pairs well with salad, seafood and chicken."
JADOT BOURGOGNE PINOT NOIR, Wine Spectator-Bourgogne, France-"Infused with graphite and cherry aromas and flavors, this Pinot Noir is expressive, and silky, with a good underlying structure for balance and composition.
LA CREMA CHARDONAY RUSSINA RIVER Wine Spectator-Russian River Valley, CA- "Pure and lively, offering flavors of lemon meringue, green apple, honeydew and spice. Though rich and dense, this is also elegant. The vibrancy keeps the flavors dancing".