Peruvian Catering Menu
Miami Grill Catering Plated Peruvian Menu
Our MGC Peruvian Menu is a meal featuring four courses. This four-course menu is perfect for catering a dinner at someone's home or a venue. Our Peruvian Menu can be enjoyed in the afternoon or evening for a special occasion. It consists of multiple individual dishes set to come out at separate times. It is divided into four courses: hors-d'oeuvre, salad, dual protein entrée, and dessert.
$35 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
160 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 18% service fee
320 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 15% service fee
480 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 12% service fee
640 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Succulent marinated beef heart skewers, grilled to perfection, served with a tangy Peruvian aji panca sauce.
Aji de Gallina
- A creamy Peruvian dish made with shredded chicken and yellow chili pepper sauce and served over steamed rice.
Ceviche de Corvina
- Fresh corvina fish marinated in zesty lime juice, mixed with onions, cilantro, and peppers.
- A refreshing seafood medley of shrimp, octopus, calamari and scallops marinated in tangy citrus juices with a burst of flavors from onions and peppers.
Arroz Chaufa de Vagetal
- A delightful Peruvian-style vegetable fried rice stir-fried with colorful veggies, egg, and a touch of soy sauce.
Papas a la huancaina
- Boiled potatoes served with a creamy and slightly spicy yellow chili pepper sauce, garnished with olives and hard-boiled eggs.
- Nutritious quinoa tossed with fresh vegetables, such as elote, olives, tomatoes, and bell peppers, dressed in a zesty vinaigrette.