Quinces Catering Menu
Treat your Princessa to our most requested Miami Quinces Catering Menu
The Quinces celebration, influenced by Spanish tradition, marked a young lady's transition into a woman and presented her to the world. An event that reflects their achievements with school friends, family, and loving parents. This is no small production, and we understand that the food and service are as important as choosing the dress and months of rehearsing for the Damas and Chambelones. Treat your Princessa to what we consider to be the most popular and requested Miami Quinces Catering Menu.
$35 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
160 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 18% service fee
320 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 15% service fee
480 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 12% service fee
640 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- The official Beef Dish for la Quiceanara. Shredded and fried beef, marinated in lime juice and garlic.
Paleta de Lechon Asado
- Citrus and garlic-infused pork marinated for 48 hours, slow roasted in our ovens, and garnished with freshly sliced Citrus and onion wheels. This classic dish is the cornerstone of all Quinces celebrations.
- Yes, the veto vote. The classic chicken finger balances a parent's world when your kids say no to everything. Made with organic, hormone, and antibiotic-free chicken, chicken fingers served with BBQ and Honey Mustard will surely please the most demanding princess.
- This bright and fresh Cuban staple is an authentic take on beans and rice fit for a princess. The flavors in this dish are just plain good, with each bite reveling in rich flavor perfect for quince.
- Sweet, Ripe Plantains Dusted with Cinnamon and a Touch of Tropical Spice.
- A traditional Caesar salad for your princess made with fresh Romain, Block Grated Parmesan Cheese shavings, and our house-made tangy Caesar dressing.
Artisan Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Baked for your event artisan dinner rolls include Ciabatta, French, and Wheat rolls served with Land o Lakes butter chips.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CH DE LA ROULERIE ANJOU BLANC - Bright, fruity, zesty, with mellow honey tones and is becoming something of a signature style for the country. Known more famously for its regal status in France’s Loire Valley, the grape is often called Steen in South Africa.
SPIER PINOTAGE VINTAGE - South Africa- Grown on South Africa's Coastal Region this Pinotage emphasizes elegance in its dark ruby color with aromas of roasted almonds, fresh cherries, hints of tobacco and a soft creamy palate. A perfect selection to pair with meat, poultry and roasted vegetables.
LAGUNITAS IPA - California - American India Pale Ale (IPA). This is Lagunitas' unique version of an ancient style. It is made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts. This IPA is full of flavor with notes of spice, roasted malts, caramel, and citrus fruit.