Surf and Turf Catering Menu
The Ultimate dinner experience using the best of what the land “and” sea have to offer. Tender grilled on-site Filet Mignon “and” Caribbean Lobster Tail “and” large grilled shrimp meet on your plate for this American Steakhouse catering experience. The Indulgence doesn’t end there. There are more “ANDS” to enjoy like warm garlic “and” lemon-infused butter “and” mushroom Peppercorn Sauce “and” fresh Mango Salsa. Your family “and” friends will indulge in “and” enjoy our Surf “and” Turf menu.
$90 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 35 guest minimum
75 Guest+ - $85 per person + staff & 18% service charge
160 Guest+ - $80 per person + staff & 15% service charge
240 Guest+ - $78 per person + staff & 12% service charge
320 Guest+ - $76 per person + staff & 9% service charge
- Succulent Florida Spiny Tail Lobster lightly seasoned and grilled on-site with elegant garlic and lemon zest infused drawn butter.
- Tender and Juicy Filet Mignon lightly seasoned with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. We grill your steak on-site and serve it with our house-made mushroom and peppercorn cream sauce.
Grilled Colossal Shrimp
- Fresh from the Ocean and straight onto the grill, we season Jumbo U 8-12 Shrimp with the Florida Keys-inspired spices and served them with our house-made Mango and Pineapple Salsa.
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy, rustic, and delicious russet mashed potatoes blended with butter, roasted garlic, and heavy cream. Our fluffy mash is made from scratch and is sure to hit the spot.
Grilled Asparagus & Wild Mushroom Platter
- Jumbo grilled asparagus and sauteed wild mushrooms tossed in our house-made lavender seasoning, fresh garlic, olive oil, and beautifully displayed and garnished with fresh herbs.
- Iceberg Lettuce wedges topped with Blue cheese crumbles, chopped hard-boiled egg, diced tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon bits. This fancy loaded salad comes topped with large herb toasted croutons then drizzled with blue cheese dressing.
- Our freshly baked onion rolls are pillowy soft and irresistible. Enjoy this tasty treat served steamed and brushed with butter.
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
NEWTON CHARDONNAY UNFILTERED - James Suckling-Napa Valley, California- "This is a delicious chardonnay that shows just the right balance between dried citrus rind and pithy grapefruit and vanilla and butter. Full-bodied with lovely phenolics, providing depth and structure. Vibrant yet oily on the finish
FAR NIENTE CABERNET OAKVILLE, 2016 - Wine Advocate-Oakville, California - "...Medium to full-bodied, the palate possesses great elegance and bags of poise with wonderfully ripe, plush tannins framing the perfumed black fruits, finishing very long and layered."
NEWBURGH BROWN ALE - LA Spirits Competition-New York- American Brown Ale- 4.2%ABV. Verging on black, this beer pours with a light tan head and beautiful ruby highlights in the glass. The flavor is dominated by malty sweetness and gentle hints of chocolate and toffee.