Tailgate BBQ Catering Menu
Let us tackle the grill with Game Day Classics prepared by the pros
Be a guest at your tailgate party, and let us tackle the grill with a menu of Game Day Classics prepared by the pros. Game Day competition starts in the RV lot and general parking. The away team will resort to drinking bottomless amounts of Haterade on any given Sunday as they watch us provide you with our Tailgate BBQ Catering Services. The grill is where everyone gathers at a tailgate party, and our Tailgate BBQ Catering is no exception. We grill on-site with you and your guests for this authentic Tailgate BBQ experience.
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
150 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
300 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 15% service fee
450 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 12% service fee
600 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 9% service fee
- Guinness Brat in one hand and an ice cold brewski in the other. Game Day doesn’t get any better than this. Flame grilled Bratwurst in a Guinness Beer bath. Presented over a bed of Sautéed peppers and onions. Traditional toppings including German Grain Mustard and Sauerkraut will be available. You won’t find this at the overpriced concessions.
- Our chicken wings will make everyone in the RV lot and general parking feel like they left something on the field that day. We proudly offer our fire grilled chicken wings served Buffalo, Sticky Thai, BBQ, Garlic Parmesan and Jerk marinated for 48 hours. A MGC Team favorite! We are as passionate about these as a Visiting Team traveling to support their team on game day
1/3 lb Burgers
- It would be an incompletion without this iconic tailgate classic! Fresh ground 1/3 LB Burgers grilled on site and served on a potato bun. They will be able to smell the flame grilled deliciousness all the way inside the stadium. Served with traditional burger toppings
Mac and Cheese
- Big Boy Mac and Cheese is made with fresh garlic, celery and onion mixed in with way too much cheese, crumbled applewood smoked bacon and chopped brisket
- Move over plain old chips and salsa and make way for the mother of pregame dips. made with Roma tomatoes, cilantro black eyed peas, black beans, fire roasted corn, sweet onion, and peppers. Served with Blue Corn tortilla and Kettle Chips
- With pickled carrots, red onion, celery, sweet peas and our creamy signature dressing
- Large Pretzels warmed on the grill and served with Cheddar Beer Sauce and American yellow mustard. A perfect opener for any given Sunday
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen - Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen is a great choice. It's a classic amber beer from a famous German brewery and is sure to be an instant hit. This brew is available year-round in the U.S. and has a refreshing zest that's ideal for summer. It's an ideal balance of bitter and malt, and highly rated among beer connoisseurs.
CHATEAU STE MICHELLE RIESLING EROICA- Wine Advocate-Columbia Valley, WA- "...a classic beauty that offers lots of citrus rind, lychee, sugared lime and even a tiny hint of petrol in its medium-bodied, juicy, vibrant and thirst-quenching style. Count me a fan and it too will be incredibly versatile on the dinner table.”
SHOTFIRE RIDGE SHIRAZ Wine and Spirits-Barossa, Australia- "Deep red with purple tints. Rich and concentrated dark fruits, with cherry oak and mocha notes. The palate shows dense plum and mulberry with dark chocolate and savory oak tannins. The wine is intense, balanced and shows great length on the palate."