Tuscan Italian Catering Menu
Our Italian Catering Menu is dedicated to the artful lifestyle of the Italian people. It is evident in everything they create; from the art of Michaelangelo, to the architecture of the Cathedral in Florence, to the music of Pavarrati, that Italian passion drives this European cultural powerhouse. We have drawn inspiration from coastal villages on the Tyrrhenian Sea where family recipes go back further than the Renaissance. We focus our Italian menu on food from Tuscany and wine from Chianti Vineyards, because there is not one type of food that can truly represent all of Italy’s unique regional cuisine.
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum
100 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
200 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 15% service fee
300 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 12% service fee
400 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Cod a la Puttanesca
- This delicious oceanic selection has found its way into the hearts and kitchens of the Italian people and is served in traditional Italian dinners and celebrations. We make our Cod a la Puttanesca with fresh tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, capers, black olives, and fresh basil in white wine redution served with charred lemons and rosemary sprigs.
Tuscan Herb Chicken
- Fire grilled Tuscan chicken breast with our authentic house-made lemon cream sauce, charred tomatoes and peppers, roasted garlic and sautéed spinach. This is an offering you can’t refuse.
- Lasagna originated during the Middle Ages in Italy and is thought to be the original form of pasta. Our Vegetable Lasagna is made with Home made marinara sauce, Spinach, Eggplant, Red Peppers, Fresh Basil, Porcini and Portobello mushrooms. We include Fresh Mozzarella, Parmesan and Ricotta to finish this delightful pasta selection.
Grilled Asparagus Risotto
- Originating in the Northern region of Italy where a young glassblower was using saffron as pigment for his creations added it to what is now considered the first risotto in the early 1800's. Ours is made using Pecorino Romano, Cream, butter, White Wine, and topped with grilled asparagus.
- From the Campania region in the Gulf of Naples comes this simple yet delicious combination of layered tomato slices with fresh mozzarella and fresh basil drizzled with olive oil and a balsamic reduction.
- Rome was not built in a day, but our Caesar Salad has stood the test of time. Chopped Romaine Lettuce tossed in our house made Caesar dressing, topped with shaved Pecorino-Romano, Parmesan Crisps, and Croutons. .
- What better way to soak up all the sauce than with a piece of fresh Italian goodness? Ahhh, Focaccia Bread!
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CASALE BURGIO CATARRATTO - Sicily, Italy - This crisp Catarratto is light-bodied and full of apricot and citrus notes. Easy to drink, this wine is perfect for patios and sunshine. Pairs well with seafood, fresh vegetables, and other fare.
TENUTA DI RENIERI GRAN SELEZIONE - Chianti Classico - Tuscany, Italy - A tight and structured Chianti Classico with aromas and flavors of dark berries, dark chocolate and walnuts. Full bodied and muscular. The wine pairs well with red meats and tomato based pasta.
MORETTI BEER - Italy- Euro Pale Lager- This is produced using a traditional process that has remained almost unchanged since 1859. It is golden colored with nice aromas of malt and hops with a slight bitter character on the finish.