Italian Catering Menu
Our Italian Catering Menu is dedicated to the artful lifestyle of the Italian people
Our Italian Catering Menu is dedicated to the artful lifestyle of the Italian people. It is evident in everything they create, from the art of Michaelangelo to the architecture of the Cathedral in Florence, to the music of Pavarrati, that Italian passion drives this European cultural powerhouse. We have drawn inspiration from coastal villages on the Tyrrhenian Sea, where family recipes go back further than the Renaissance. We focus our Italian menu on food from Tuscany and wine from Chianti Vineyards because no one type of food can truly represent all of Italy’s unique regional cuisine.
$35 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
160 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 18% service fee
320 Guest+ - $25 per person + staff & 15% service fee
480 Guest+ - $23 per person + staff & 12% service fee
640 Guest+ - $21 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Tuscan Herb Chicken
- Fire-grilled chicken breast marinated with Tuscan herbs served with authentic homemade lemon cream sauce, charred tomatoes, peppers, roasted garlic, and sautéed spinach.
Maiale al Latte
- A classic Italian dish cooked in a creamy milk-based sauce infused with aromatic herbs and spices. The slow-cooked meat is tender and juicy, and the sauce adds a deliciously rich and savory flavor.
- Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with a creamy blend of ricotta cheese, spinach, and savory herbs with a layer of melted mozzarella cheese on top.
Pesto Pasta Primavera
- Zucchini, squash, fresh basil and cherry tomatoes, and seasonal vegetables make this dish a favorite. The moment when all these flavors collide is a joy for everyone.
- This simple yet beautiful and delicious combination of layered tomato with fresh mozzarella and basil, extra virgin olive oil, and balsamic reduction. This classic Italian salad is a refreshing starter or side dish.
- Rome was not built in a day, but Caesar Salad has stood the test of time. Crispy Romaine lettuce is tossed in our house-made Caesar dressing with shaved Pecorino-Romano cheese and croutons.
- What better way to soak up all the sauce than fresh Italian goodness? Our Focaccia Bread is freshly baked and seasoned with aromatic herbs, making it the perfect accompaniment to any Italian meal.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CASALE BURGIO CATARRATTO - Sicily, Italy - This crisp Catarratto is light-bodied and full of apricot and citrus notes. Easy to drink, this wine is perfect for patios and sunshine. Pairs well with seafood, fresh vegetables, and other fare.
TENUTA DI RENIERI GRAN SELEZIONE - Chianti Classico - Tuscany, Italy - A tight and structured Chianti Classico with aromas and flavors of dark berries, dark chocolate and walnuts. Full bodied and muscular. The wine pairs well with red meats and tomato based pasta.
MORETTI BEER - Italy- Euro Pale Lager- This is produced using a traditional process that has remained almost unchanged since 1859. It is golden colored with nice aromas of malt and hops with a slight bitter character on the finish.