Wedding BBQ Menu
For over a decade, we have taken pride in being the first choice for catering services on that special day when happy couples promise forever to each other in South Florida. Our Wedding BBQ catering menu is a marriage of our most popular menu options. Allow us to serve you through your walk down the aisle, toast, and first dance as we take this first step in becoming part of your family.
$40 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 50 guest minimum
100 Guest+ - $35 per person + staff & 18% service fee
200 Guest+ - $30 per person + staff & 15% service fee
300 Guest+ - $28 per person + staff & 12% service fee
400 Guest+ - $26 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Grilled Sirloin Steaks
- Follow up your champagne toast with this decadent wedding dinner selection proudly grilled on site for your guests
BBQ Shredded Pork
- Pork Shoulder Roasted until fork tender drizzled with our Bourbon BBQ sauce and presented with roasted cinnamon apples
Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Boneless chicken breast seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter
White Cheddar Truffle Mac
- Silky smooth White Cheddar and Truffle Mac made with fresh grated aged white cheddar finished with white truffle oil
Charred Brussel Sprouts
- Made with fresh bright green Brussel Sprouts sautéed with sweet cream butter and apple wood smoked bacon
- Green & purple cabbage, shredded carrot, orange segments and almond slices tossed in our signature citrus dressing and garnished with green onion.
- Honey Lemon herb crusted corn bread baked fresh infused with lemon juice and peel
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
CHATEAU FERRAN PESSAC Wine Advocate-Pessac-Leognan, Bordeaux, France - "The 2016 Ferran is medium garnet-purple colored and reveals beautiful red and black cherries, warm plums and mulberries scents with an earthy undercurrent and a waft of charcuterie..."
CHATEAU DES DEDUITS FLEURIE Wine Advocate-Fleurie, Beaujolais, France - "..Offers simple, clean blackberry and blueberry fruit on the nose, a touch of vanilla pod in the background. The palate is medium-bodied with sweet red fruit, a pleasant salinity at the back of the throat with fine definition and brightness on the finish.”
WARSTEINER PILSNER Germany- German Pilsner- One of the most popular styles of German beer, this pilsner pours a light, straw-yellow color with a thick head of foam. With a slight bitterness from Noble hops, this pilsner offers a spicy, herbal & floral character balanced by a touch of light malts.