Gourmet BBQ Catering Menu
This is a BBQ grill experience for the refined palate
This is a BBQ grill experience for the refined palate. Our Gourmet BBQ Menu is based on time-honored steak house classics that have worked their way into legendary status. Fit for any milestone celebration or corporate event, this BBQ menu is a sure way to roll out the red carpet for your guests. From tender cooked on the bone Tomahawk steaks to Lobster MAC to apple glazed pork chops, this menu is sure to make a lasting impression on your guests and make your event one that your guests won’t soon forget.
$55 per person plus staff & 20% service fee
100 Guest+ - $50 per person + staff & 18% service fee
200 Guest+ - $45 per person + staff & 15% service fee
300 Guest+ - $43 per person + staff & 12% service fee
400 Guest+ - $41 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Sliced Tomahawk Steak
- Bon Vivant! Live well and eat well. Make a lasting impression at your event with this Primal yet refined cut of beef. A Beef connoisseur’s dream come true. Seared on the grill over an open flame and topped with a garlic herb butter then carved to order. Served with au jus on the side.
Maple Glazed Pork Chops
- Thick juicy, these decadent porkchops are grilled on site with our special Pork seasoning then drizzled with Canadian Maple Glaze.
Lemon and Herb Chicken
- Grilled boneless chicken breast, seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter.
Lobster and White Cheddar Mac
- A fundamental dish for the modern Foodie. Grown up mac and white sharp cheddar cheese cooked with MGC lobster sofrito and chopped Caribbean Lobster pieces.
Truffle and Parmesan Potato Mash
- Creamy Yukon gold potatoes whipped with Parmesan-Reggiano cheese while drizzled with white truffle oil and black truffle pieces. This will be a side dish all critics will agree upon.
Tomato Bleu Cheese Salad
- Thick sliced tomato topped with our house made bleu cheese dressing and bleu cheese crumbles.
Sweet Potato Bread
- Our MGC staple Sweet Potato Bread, brushed w/garlic and herb butter.
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
HONIG CABERNET NAPA - Wine Advocate-Napa CA- The medium garnet-purple colored Cabernet Sauvignon is spicy on the nose with cassis, plums and cedar scents. Medium-bodied and well balanced, it shows nice purity in the mouth with grainy tannins and good length.
DUCKHORN CHARDONNAY NAPA VALLEY - Napa, CA- A highly expressive Chardonnay with layered aromas of peach, citrus zest, and creme brulee. Full-bodied and smooth with plenty of stone fruit, hazelnuts, and cream to add complexity and nuance. A crisp finish provides good balance to the upfront richness.
FOUNDERS CENTENNIAL IPA - Michigan- American India Pale Ale World Beer Cup Silver medal 2010. This tawny colored IPA has a fragrant hopi oil aroma. The flavors are clean with a pungent citric hop character and a warming peppery alcohol with layers of fruit and toasty caramel.