Butcher Block Catering Menu
Just as the name implies, this incredible steakhouse inspired menu is just as much about presentation as it is about its beautifully displayed decadent carving stations. We select hand crafted artistic rich wood butcher blocks to carve and serve our juicy and tender prime rib to your guests, as well as fresh made classic steakhouse side dishes. This is by far our most visually impactful catering menu and one that will be sure to impress your guests.
$50 per person plus staff & 20% service fee- 15 guest minimum
35 Guest+ - $40 per person + staff & 18% service fee
90 Guest+ - $38 per person + staff & 15% service fee
180 Guest+ - $36 per person + staff & 12% service fee
270 Guest+ - $34 per person + staff & 9% service fee
Prime Rib Carving Station
- Prime Rib Roast, juicy, tender and rich in flavor. Our Prime Rib Roast is sure to please even the most seasoned veteran of this beautifully marbled steakhouse classic. Roasted for hours on a bed of kosher rock salt, carved to order served with its own au jus and creamy horseradish sauce
Butcher Block Salmon
- Grilled Norwegian Salmon fillets with our herb and white wine butter reduction presented with onion rounds, lemon wedges and fresh herbs. Served from a butcher block and cut to order for your guests
Lemon Herb Butter Grilled Chicken
- Grilled boneless chicken breast, seasoned with Kosher Salt, Malabar Black Pepper, lemon and fresh herbs. Grilled on site and drizzled with Thyme and Sage Butter
Cream of Spinach
- Fresh spinach and rich cream combined to make this ultimate steak house classic creamy side dish. Finished with brandy and a touch of ground nutmeg
Sauteed Gourmet Mushrooms
- A delicious combination of assorted seasonal mushrooms sauteed to perfection.
- Delicious and refreshing, this salad perfectly pairs with your Butcher Block Catering Menu. Made with dried cherries, Granny Smith Apples, seedless grapes and candied pecans
- We proudly offer Challah bread for this catering menu option. Sliced, individually grilled and offered to your guests with butter chips to perfectly round out your special event menu
(V) designates vegetarian menu option
Suggested Pairing Recommendations
DUCKHORN MERLOT Napa, CA- A delicious blend of several vineyard lots that is a distinct expression of the Napa Valley. The aroma is dominated by ripe blackberry, plum and cherry, accented by notes of toasted oak, vanilla, and tobacco. The palate adds chocolate, cassis, herb and spice to the tasty mix.
ROCCA FELICE ROERO ARNEIS Roero Arneis, Piedmont, Italy - Straw-yellow in color, the bouquet is characteristically grassy and slightly bitter. On the mouth, it is dry, appealing and harmonious. The unique taste of Roero Arneis, its complexity and deepness, make this wine surprising, seductive and interesting.
SIERRA NEVADA PALE ALE California and NC- American Pale Ale- This is a delightful, iconic example of the classic Pale Ale style. It has a deep amber color and an exceptionally full-bodied, complex character. The fragrant bouquet and spicy flavor are the results of the generous use of the best Cascade hops.